PDA

View Full Version : Cat Behaviot

Magdalena
August 4th 03, 01:02 PM
I have a problem with my cat can somebode help me!

Arjun Ray
August 4th 03, 03:02 PM
In >, "Magdalena" >
wrote:

| I have a problem with my cat can somebode help me!

What did the vet say?

Arjun Ray
August 4th 03, 03:02 PM
In >, "Magdalena" >
wrote:

| I have a problem with my cat can somebode help me!

What did the vet say?

Mike
August 4th 03, 03:05 PM
Whats the problem?
Mike

"Magdalena" > wrote in message
> I have a problem with my cat can somebode help me!

MacCandace
August 5th 03, 03:14 AM
<< I have a problem with my cat can somebode help me! >>

Could you be a teensy bit more specific?

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

MacCandace
August 5th 03, 03:14 AM