PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly chewing paper?

SongSylvan
September 9th 03, 08:41 PM
OK--in the past week, Paintball's suddenly taken to chewing up anything paper
she can get her paws on. Why would she be doing this?

Magdalene
IWG #1024/Drill Sgt. of Local 35/Soiled Doves of Colorado
IFoRP # 57/First Mate of "The Flying Scotsman"
KC MasterPiece of the KCRF BBQ Wenches
One of Moonie's Naughty Kittens
Red Gemini Ghetto Smurf
To email me, remove my bodice

kaeli
September 9th 03, 08:58 PM
In article >,
enlightened us with...
> OK--in the past week, Paintball's suddenly taken to chewing up anything paper
> she can get her paws on. Why would she be doing this?

She's a cat. It's fun. So, she does it. :)

Assuming she has no nutritional deficiencies or anything...

Is she eating it, or just shredding it?
If she's just shredding it, try getting her one of those cardboard cat
scratcher toys.

~kaeli~
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading
my hard disk?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

kaeli
September 9th 03, 08:58 PM
In article >,
enlightened us with...
> OK--in the past week, Paintball's suddenly taken to chewing up anything paper
> she can get her paws on. Why would she be doing this?

She's a cat. It's fun. So, she does it. :)

Assuming she has no nutritional deficiencies or anything...

Is she eating it, or just shredding it?
If she's just shredding it, try getting her one of those cardboard cat
scratcher toys.

~kaeli~
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading
my hard disk?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

kaeli
September 9th 03, 08:58 PM
In article >,
enlightened us with...
> OK--in the past week, Paintball's suddenly taken to chewing up anything paper
> she can get her paws on. Why would she be doing this?

She's a cat. It's fun. So, she does it. :)

Assuming she has no nutritional deficiencies or anything...

Is she eating it, or just shredding it?
If she's just shredding it, try getting her one of those cardboard cat
scratcher toys.

~kaeli~
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading
my hard disk?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

SongSylvan
September 9th 03, 09:08 PM
>She's a cat. It's fun. So, she does it. :)
>
>Assuming she has no nutritional deficiencies or anything...
>
>Is she eating it, or just shredding it?
>If she's just shredding it, try getting her one of those cardboard cat
>scratcher toys.

She's shredding it, so okay, *whew*. I'll find her something else that she can
shred. Wish me luck, I got her the scratching post and she *still* thinks the
corner of the chair is ideal....

Magdalene
IWG #1024/Drill Sgt. of Local 35/Soiled Doves of Colorado
IFoRP # 57/First Mate of "The Flying Scotsman"
KC MasterPiece of the KCRF BBQ Wenches
One of Moonie's Naughty Kittens
Red Gemini Ghetto Smurf
To email me, remove my bodice

SongSylvan
September 9th 03, 09:08 PM
>She's a cat. It's fun. So, she does it. :)
>
>Assuming she has no nutritional deficiencies or anything...
>
>Is she eating it, or just shredding it?
>If she's just shredding it, try getting her one of those cardboard cat
>scratcher toys.

She's shredding it, so okay, *whew*. I'll find her something else that she can
shred. Wish me luck, I got her the scratching post and she *still* thinks the
corner of the chair is ideal....

Magdalene
IWG #1024/Drill Sgt. of Local 35/Soiled Doves of Colorado
IFoRP # 57/First Mate of "The Flying Scotsman"
KC MasterPiece of the KCRF BBQ Wenches
One of Moonie's Naughty Kittens
Red Gemini Ghetto Smurf
To email me, remove my bodice

SongSylvan
September 9th 03, 09:08 PM
>She's a cat. It's fun. So, she does it. :)
>
>Assuming she has no nutritional deficiencies or anything...
>
>Is she eating it, or just shredding it?
>If she's just shredding it, try getting her one of those cardboard cat
>scratcher toys.

She's shredding it, so okay, *whew*. I'll find her something else that she can
shred. Wish me luck, I got her the scratching post and she *still* thinks the
corner of the chair is ideal....

Magdalene
IWG #1024/Drill Sgt. of Local 35/Soiled Doves of Colorado
IFoRP # 57/First Mate of "The Flying Scotsman"
KC MasterPiece of the KCRF BBQ Wenches
One of Moonie's Naughty Kittens
Red Gemini Ghetto Smurf
To email me, remove my bodice

kaeli
September 11th 03, 02:57 PM
In article >,
enlightened us with...

> She's shredding it, so okay, *whew*. I'll find her something else that she can
> shred. Wish me luck, I got her the scratching post and she *still* thinks the
> corner of the chair is ideal....

Put that Sticky Paws on the edge of the chair and spray a little citrus
scented air freshener on it. Put her post near to it, but not right next
to it.
She'll choose the post.

Move the post after she uses it consistently.

Don't forget to make the post appealing - praise, treats, and catnip if
she likes it. Play with her near and on it.

Have fun. :)

~kaeli~
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading
my hard disk?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

kaeli
September 11th 03, 02:57 PM
In article >,
enlightened us with...

> She's shredding it, so okay, *whew*. I'll find her something else that she can
> shred. Wish me luck, I got her the scratching post and she *still* thinks the
> corner of the chair is ideal....

Put that Sticky Paws on the edge of the chair and spray a little citrus
scented air freshener on it. Put her post near to it, but not right next
to it.
She'll choose the post.

Move the post after she uses it consistently.

Don't forget to make the post appealing - praise, treats, and catnip if
she likes it. Play with her near and on it.

Have fun. :)

~kaeli~
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading
my hard disk?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

kaeli
September 11th 03, 02:57 PM
In article >,
enlightened us with...

> She's shredding it, so okay, *whew*. I'll find her something else that she can
> shred. Wish me luck, I got her the scratching post and she *still* thinks the
> corner of the chair is ideal....

Put that Sticky Paws on the edge of the chair and spray a little citrus
scented air freshener on it. Put her post near to it, but not right next
to it.
She'll choose the post.

Move the post after she uses it consistently.

Don't forget to make the post appealing - praise, treats, and catnip if
she likes it. Play with her near and on it.

Have fun. :)

~kaeli~
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading
my hard disk?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

September 11th 03, 07:36 PM
Try one of the cardboard scratchers they make.
She may like that since she likes paper.

Hide your phone book before she discovers it and
shreds it, as one of mine loves to do.