PDA

View Full Version : Had to put Shelia to sleep today

Bill
September 9th 03, 10:12 PM
I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today. It was very sad. She was coming
along. Then crashed on Sun. and there was no coming back. I was glad I had
time to say good-by. But I'm pretty sad over it.

The vet and I are friends and I have confidence in his judgment. Thanks to
everyone here for all the help they gave. :(

Bill

Karen Chuplis
September 9th 03, 10:53 PM
That's really rough, Bill. I am so sorry. Sheila is young and happy while
she waits for you at the Bridge.

Karen

"Bill" > wrote in message
. ..
> I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today. It was very sad. She was coming
> along. Then crashed on Sun. and there was no coming back. I was glad I had
> time to say good-by. But I'm pretty sad over it.
>
> The vet and I are friends and I have confidence in his judgment. Thanks to
> everyone here for all the help they gave. :(
>
> Bill

Karen Chuplis
September 9th 03, 10:53 PM
That's really rough, Bill. I am so sorry. Sheila is young and happy while
she waits for you at the Bridge.

Karen

"Bill" > wrote in message
. ..
> I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today. It was very sad. She was coming
> along. Then crashed on Sun. and there was no coming back. I was glad I had
> time to say good-by. But I'm pretty sad over it.
>
> The vet and I are friends and I have confidence in his judgment. Thanks to
> everyone here for all the help they gave. :(
>
> Bill

Karen Chuplis
September 9th 03, 10:53 PM
That's really rough, Bill. I am so sorry. Sheila is young and happy while
she waits for you at the Bridge.

Karen

"Bill" > wrote in message
. ..
> I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today. It was very sad. She was coming
> along. Then crashed on Sun. and there was no coming back. I was glad I had
> time to say good-by. But I'm pretty sad over it.
>
> The vet and I are friends and I have confidence in his judgment. Thanks to
> everyone here for all the help they gave. :(
>
> Bill

PawsForThought
September 9th 03, 11:25 PM
>From: "Bill"

>I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Bill.

Take care,
Lauren
________

PawsForThought
September 9th 03, 11:25 PM
>From: "Bill"

>I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Bill.

Take care,
Lauren
________

PawsForThought
September 9th 03, 11:25 PM
>From: "Bill"

>I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Bill.

Take care,
Lauren
________

Linda E
September 9th 03, 11:40 PM
My condolences to you...

Linda

"Bill" > wrote in message
. ..
> I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today. It was very sad. She was coming
> along. Then crashed on Sun. and there was no coming back. I was glad I had
> time to say good-by. But I'm pretty sad over it.
>
> The vet and I are friends and I have confidence in his judgment. Thanks to
> everyone here for all the help they gave. :(
>
> Bill

Linda E
September 9th 03, 11:40 PM
My condolences to you...

Linda

"Bill" > wrote in message
. ..
> I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today. It was very sad. She was coming
> along. Then crashed on Sun. and there was no coming back. I was glad I had
> time to say good-by. But I'm pretty sad over it.
>
> The vet and I are friends and I have confidence in his judgment. Thanks to
> everyone here for all the help they gave. :(
>
> Bill

Linda E
September 9th 03, 11:40 PM
My condolences to you...

Linda

"Bill" > wrote in message
. ..
> I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today. It was very sad. She was coming
> along. Then crashed on Sun. and there was no coming back. I was glad I had
> time to say good-by. But I'm pretty sad over it.
>
> The vet and I are friends and I have confidence in his judgment. Thanks to
> everyone here for all the help they gave. :(
>
> Bill

teri
September 10th 03, 02:17 AM
>I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today. It was very sad.
I am sorry Bill. I know you were more than willing to do what needed
to be done to take care of her, she had to know how much you loved
her.
I know how bad it feels. Again, I am sorry for your loss.
Teri

teri
September 10th 03, 02:17 AM
>I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today. It was very sad.
I am sorry Bill. I know you were more than willing to do what needed
to be done to take care of her, she had to know how much you loved
her.
I know how bad it feels. Again, I am sorry for your loss.
Teri

teri
September 10th 03, 02:17 AM
>I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today. It was very sad.
I am sorry Bill. I know you were more than willing to do what needed
to be done to take care of her, she had to know how much you loved
her.
I know how bad it feels. Again, I am sorry for your loss.
Teri

L. Kelly
September 10th 03, 02:33 AM
"Bill" > wrote in message . ..
| I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today. It was very sad. She was coming
| along. Then crashed on Sun. and there was no coming back. I was glad I had
| time to say good-by. But I'm pretty sad over it.
|
| The vet and I are friends and I have confidence in his judgment. Thanks to
| everyone here for all the help they gave. :(
|
| Bill

We are so very sorry to hear that you lost Shelia. She knows how much she was loved...and
you will soon be able to think of only the good times you shared with her.
--
Mega Purrs and Huge Hugs,
Lynn, Brat and Linus

*strip CLOTHES to reply*
Homepage: http://members.shaw.ca/sewfinefashions/
See my boys: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/papavince_29/

L. Kelly
September 10th 03, 02:33 AM

"Bill" > wrote in message . ..
| I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today. It was very sad. She was coming
| along. Then crashed on Sun. and there was no coming back. I was glad I had
| time to say good-by. But I'm pretty sad over it.
|
| The vet and I are friends and I have confidence in his judgment. Thanks to
| everyone here for all the help they gave. :(
|
| Bill

We are so very sorry to hear that you lost Shelia. She knows how much she was loved...and
you will soon be able to think of only the good times you shared with her.
--
Mega Purrs and Huge Hugs,
Lynn, Brat and Linus

*strip CLOTHES to reply*
Homepage: http://members.shaw.ca/sewfinefashions/
See my boys: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/papavince_29/

MacCandace
September 10th 03, 03:01 AM
I'm very sorry, Bill. I know she had a good life with you and that you will
meet again one day.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

MacCandace
September 10th 03, 03:01 AM
I'm very sorry, Bill. I know she had a good life with you and that you will
meet again one day.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

MacCandace
September 10th 03, 03:01 AM
I'm very sorry, Bill. I know she had a good life with you and that you will
meet again one day.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

blkcatgal
September 10th 03, 04:28 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Sheila. You have my heartfelt condolences.

Sue

"Bill" > wrote in message
. ..
> I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today. It was very sad. She was coming
> along. Then crashed on Sun. and there was no coming back. I was glad I had
> time to say good-by. But I'm pretty sad over it.
>
> The vet and I are friends and I have confidence in his judgment. Thanks to
> everyone here for all the help they gave. :(
>
> Bill

blkcatgal
September 10th 03, 04:28 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Sheila. You have my heartfelt condolences.

Sue

"Bill" > wrote in message
. ..
> I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today. It was very sad. She was coming
> along. Then crashed on Sun. and there was no coming back. I was glad I had
> time to say good-by. But I'm pretty sad over it.
>
> The vet and I are friends and I have confidence in his judgment. Thanks to
> everyone here for all the help they gave. :(
>
> Bill

blkcatgal
September 10th 03, 04:28 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Sheila. You have my heartfelt condolences.

Sue

"Bill" > wrote in message
. ..
> I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today. It was very sad. She was coming
> along. Then crashed on Sun. and there was no coming back. I was glad I had
> time to say good-by. But I'm pretty sad over it.
>
> The vet and I are friends and I have confidence in his judgment. Thanks to
> everyone here for all the help they gave. :(
>
> Bill

Alison
September 10th 03, 06:30 PM
I'm so sorry. {{{{Sheila}}}}

--
Alison

"PawsForThought" > wrote in message
> >From: "Bill"
>
> >I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today.
>
> I'm so sorry for your loss, Bill.
>
> Take care,
> Lauren
> ________
> See my cats: http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe
> Raw Diet Info: http://www.holisticat.com/drjletter.html
> http://www.geocities.com/rawfeeders/ForCatsOnly.html
> Declawing Info: http://www.wholecat.com/articles/claws.htm

Alison
September 10th 03, 06:30 PM
I'm so sorry. {{{{Sheila}}}}

--
Alison

"PawsForThought" > wrote in message
> >From: "Bill"
>
> >I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today.
>
> I'm so sorry for your loss, Bill.
>
> Take care,
> Lauren
> ________
> See my cats: http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe
> Raw Diet Info: http://www.holisticat.com/drjletter.html
> http://www.geocities.com/rawfeeders/ForCatsOnly.html
> Declawing Info: http://www.wholecat.com/articles/claws.htm

Alison
September 10th 03, 06:30 PM
I'm so sorry. {{{{Sheila}}}}

--
Alison

"PawsForThought" > wrote in message
> >From: "Bill"
>
> >I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today.
>
> I'm so sorry for your loss, Bill.
>
> Take care,
> Lauren
> ________
> See my cats: http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe
> Raw Diet Info: http://www.holisticat.com/drjletter.html
> http://www.geocities.com/rawfeeders/ForCatsOnly.html
> Declawing Info: http://www.wholecat.com/articles/claws.htm

m. L. Briggs
September 10th 03, 09:40 PM
On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 21:12:11 GMT, "Bill" > wrote:

>I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today. It was very sad. She was coming
>along. Then crashed on Sun. and there was no coming back. I was glad I had
>time to say good-by. But I'm pretty sad over it.
>
>The vet and I are friends and I have confidence in his judgment. Thanks to
>everyone here for all the help they gave. :(
>
>Bill

So sad! My sincere condolences. MLB

m. L. Briggs
September 10th 03, 09:40 PM
On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 21:12:11 GMT, "Bill" > wrote:

>I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today. It was very sad. She was coming
>along. Then crashed on Sun. and there was no coming back. I was glad I had
>time to say good-by. But I'm pretty sad over it.
>
>The vet and I are friends and I have confidence in his judgment. Thanks to
>everyone here for all the help they gave. :(
>
>Bill

So sad! My sincere condolences. MLB

m. L. Briggs
September 10th 03, 09:40 PM
On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 21:12:11 GMT, "Bill" > wrote:

>I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today. It was very sad. She was coming
>along. Then crashed on Sun. and there was no coming back. I was glad I had
>time to say good-by. But I'm pretty sad over it.
>
>The vet and I are friends and I have confidence in his judgment. Thanks to
>everyone here for all the help they gave. :(
>
>Bill

So sad! My sincere condolences. MLB

Cheryl
September 11th 03, 01:15 AM
In ,
Bill > composed with style:
> I had to put my cat Shelia to sleep today. It was very sad. She was
> coming along. Then crashed on Sun. and there was no coming back. I
> was glad I had time to say good-by. But I'm pretty sad over it.
>
> The vet and I are friends and I have confidence in his judgment.
> Thanks to everyone here for all the help they gave. :(
>
> Bill

Bill I'm so sorry. You did everything you could and then some.

Cheryl
September 11th 03, 01:15 AM
In ,
Bill > composed with style: