PDA

View Full Version : new to group

September 10th 03, 03:07 AM
hi, I own -or should I say they owned me-
2 healthy around 10 years old kats.
Been feeding them Science Diet dry food.
My question is which science diet product would be best for them. I have
them on the hairball control but they are gaining weight.
Was on the science diet web site N reading various new products they
have come out with
I need one that can control the hairballs N weight plus tailor for
senior citizens Thank You

September 10th 03, 03:27 AM
was also wondering if could mix the brands of science diet in their
daily food, like hairball ball control-special needs forumla- N forumla
for senioe citizens