PDA

View Full Version : Medicine prescribed to cat: Albon Suspension

ohberg
September 11th 03, 08:47 AM
What is "Albon Suspension"? What was it prescribed to treat?

Niels Peter
September 11th 03, 10:32 AM
ohberg wrote:
> What is "Albon Suspension"? What was it prescribed to treat?

I found a site about it - it seems it is an antibiotic of some kind:

http://www.valleyvet.com/product.html/prod30E07482-7B6A-11D5-A192-00B0D0204AE5prod/cat130E080D9-7B6A-11D5-A192-00B0D0204AE5/?ccd=INK002

--
Niels Peter
www.bluewhite.dk

Niels Peter
September 11th 03, 10:32 AM

ohberg wrote:
> What is "Albon Suspension"? What was it prescribed to treat?

I found a site about it - it seems it is an antibiotic of some kind:

http://www.valleyvet.com/product.html/prod30E07482-7B6A-11D5-A192-00B0D0204AE5prod/cat130E080D9-7B6A-11D5-A192-00B0D0204AE5/?ccd=INK002

--
Niels Peter
www.bluewhite.dk
Cats Are People, Too!

Sherry
September 11th 03, 05:41 PM
We've had it prescribed before to treat coccidia in kittens.

Sherry

Sherry
September 11th 03, 05:41 PM
We've had it prescribed before to treat coccidia in kittens.

Sherry

Sherry
September 11th 03, 05:41 PM
We've had it prescribed before to treat coccidia in kittens.

Sherry

Mary
September 11th 03, 08:58 PM
>What is "Albon Suspension"? What was it prescribed to treat?

We use it to treat coccidia in squirrels. You can get coccidia from flies. Most
squirrels have it. It's no big deal for them but we still use it on them if
they're babies and test positive for coccidia.

Mary
September 11th 03, 08:58 PM
>What is "Albon Suspension"? What was it prescribed to treat?

We use it to treat coccidia in squirrels. You can get coccidia from flies. Most
squirrels have it. It's no big deal for them but we still use it on them if
they're babies and test positive for coccidia.

Mary
September 11th 03, 08:58 PM
>What is "Albon Suspension"? What was it prescribed to treat?

We use it to treat coccidia in squirrels. You can get coccidia from flies. Most
squirrels have it. It's no big deal for them but we still use it on them if
they're babies and test positive for coccidia.

Arty
October 6th 03, 09:42 PM
"ohberg" > wrote in message

> What is "Albon Suspension"? What was it prescribed to treat?

Albon 5% Suspension
Pfizer

Antibacterial to counter infections in dogs and cats and to treat
coccidiosis in dogs. Contains sufadimethoxine.

Arty

Arty
October 6th 03, 09:42 PM