PDA

View Full Version : Re: Catnip Spray

m. L. Briggs
September 29th 03, 06:00 PM
On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:17:04 +0100, "Graham"
> wrote:

>I have bought some Catnip Spray to spray a toy for my cat to play with and a
>scratching post for her to hopefully scratch instead of the furniture. this
>stuff is supposed to give your cat a effect of being high/relaxed but don't
>see any difference at all, has anyone else found the Catnip Spray to be any
>good?
>
>Graham.

I found it ineffective and threw it out.

m. L. Briggs
September 29th 03, 06:00 PM
On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:17:04 +0100, "Graham"
> wrote:

>I have bought some Catnip Spray to spray a toy for my cat to play with and a
>scratching post for her to hopefully scratch instead of the furniture. this
>stuff is supposed to give your cat a effect of being high/relaxed but don't
>see any difference at all, has anyone else found the Catnip Spray to be any
>good?
>
>Graham.

I found it ineffective and threw it out.

m. L. Briggs
September 29th 03, 06:00 PM
On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:17:04 +0100, "Graham"
> wrote:

>I have bought some Catnip Spray to spray a toy for my cat to play with and a
>scratching post for her to hopefully scratch instead of the furniture. this
>stuff is supposed to give your cat a effect of being high/relaxed but don't
>see any difference at all, has anyone else found the Catnip Spray to be any
>good?
>
>Graham.

I found it ineffective and threw it out.

~*SooZy*~
September 29th 03, 08:07 PM
"m. L. Briggs" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:17:04 +0100, "Graham"
> > wrote:
>
> >I have bought some Catnip Spray to spray a toy for my cat to play with
and a
> >scratching post for her to hopefully scratch instead of the furniture.
this
> >stuff is supposed to give your cat a effect of being high/relaxed but
don't
> >see any difference at all, has anyone else found the Catnip Spray to be
any
> >good?
> >
> >Graham.
> >
> I found it ineffective and threw it out.

I have brought a few different brands one my older cat loves, the 2 kitten
take no notice of it, I thought maybe they can't smell it.... however the
other I have brought non of them take any notice of

~*SooZy*~
September 29th 03, 08:07 PM