PDA

View Full Version : Update: New kitten bites cat's ears and they bleed

Betty
September 30th 03, 04:16 AM
I can't view the original thread for some reason, so I cannot see any
of the responses! But, here's an update:
The day after I posted, my cat's ears looked REALLY bad. We took him
to the vet the next day and the poor baby had ear mites. He got
medicated and we separated him and the kitten until "she" had her vet
appointment (three days later).
We took "her" in and found out she was a HE! I guess he had little
buddies that we just never noticed because we, um, don't dink around
down there (and he's all black). :)

Anyway, that's the news with my cat. He had ear mites, but now he's
being treated. I don't know what anyone replied, but if you said ear
mites, you were dead on.

Thanks!

Karen
September 30th 03, 04:28 AM
in article , Betty at
wrote on 9/29/03 10:16 PM:

> I can't view the original thread for some reason, so I cannot see any
> of the responses! But, here's an update:
> The day after I posted, my cat's ears looked REALLY bad. We took him
> to the vet the next day and the poor baby had ear mites. He got
> medicated and we separated him and the kitten until "she" had her vet
> appointment (three days later).
> We took "her" in and found out she was a HE! I guess he had little
> buddies that we just never noticed because we, um, don't dink around
> down there (and he's all black). :)
>
> Anyway, that's the news with my cat. He had ear mites, but now he's
> being treated. I don't know what anyone replied, but if you said ear
> mites, you were dead on.
>
> Thanks!

Good to hear you've got it figured out. They must have been BAD. Don't
usually hear of mites being that bad. I hope he gets better quickly and
kitty is healthy too.

Karen

Karen
September 30th 03, 04:28 AM