PDA

View Full Version : Question for Phil P.

October 3rd 03, 10:06 PM
Phil
I automatically sort messages here and delete
all but yours.
My concern is, eventually, you will move on.
Question is, could you give me any names of
other valuable contributors to this group.
Thanks indeed.

Karen M.
October 3rd 03, 11:39 PM
Then why don't you just email him privately?

wrote:

> Phil
> I automatically sort messages here and delete
> all but yours.
> My concern is, eventually, you will move on.
> Question is, could you give me any names of
> other valuable contributors to this group.
> Thanks indeed.

PawsForThought
October 4th 03, 01:30 AM

wrote:

>> Phil
>> I automatically sort messages here and delete
>> all but yours.
>> My concern is, eventually, you will move on.
>> Question is, could you give me any names of
>> other valuable contributors to this group.
>> Thanks indeed.

>Then why don't you just email him privately?

LOL That would make too much sense!
________

PawsForThought
October 4th 03, 01:30 AM

wrote:

>> Phil
>> I automatically sort messages here and delete
>> all but yours.
>> My concern is, eventually, you will move on.
>> Question is, could you give me any names of
>> other valuable contributors to this group.
>> Thanks indeed.

>Then why don't you just email him privately?

LOL That would make too much sense!
________

Cheryl
October 4th 03, 01:43 AM
In ,
Karen M. > composed with style:
> Then why don't you just email him privately?

Or bookmark maxshouse.com?

> wrote:
>
>> Phil
>> I automatically sort messages here and delete
>> all but yours.
>> My concern is, eventually, you will move on.
>> Question is, could you give me any names of
>> other valuable contributors to this group.
>> Thanks indeed.

Cheryl
October 4th 03, 01:43 AM
In ,
Karen M. > composed with style:
> Then why don't you just email him privately?

Or bookmark maxshouse.com?

> wrote:
>
>> Phil
>> I automatically sort messages here and delete
>> all but yours.
>> My concern is, eventually, you will move on.
>> Question is, could you give me any names of
>> other valuable contributors to this group.
>> Thanks indeed.

Cheryl
October 4th 03, 01:43 AM
In ,
Karen M. > composed with style:
> Then why don't you just email him privately?

Or bookmark maxshouse.com?

> wrote:
>
>> Phil
>> I automatically sort messages here and delete
>> all but yours.
>> My concern is, eventually, you will move on.
>> Question is, could you give me any names of
>> other valuable contributors to this group.
>> Thanks indeed.

-L.
October 4th 03, 02:12 AM
"Karen M." > wrote in message >...
> Then why don't you just email him privately?

Totally. "Hey Phil - who's full of **** and who is smart? Name
names, please!" LOL!

-L.

-L.
October 4th 03, 02:12 AM

"Karen M." > wrote in message >...
> Then why don't you just email him privately?

Totally. "Hey Phil - who's full of **** and who is smart? Name
names, please!" LOL!

-L.

MacCandace
October 4th 03, 02:27 AM
<< Phil
I automatically sort messages here and delete
all but yours.
My concern is, eventually, you will move on.
Question is, could you give me any names of
other valuable contributors to this group.
Thanks indeed. >>

Sounds like you're trying to stir up some ****, Joe.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)

[...]

Phil P.
October 4th 03, 06:28 AM
> wrote in message
> Phil
> I automatically sort messages here and delete
> all but yours.
> My concern is, eventually, you will move on.
> Question is, could you give me any names of
> other valuable contributors to this group.
> Thanks indeed.

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

I've been around here for about 5 years and don't plan on moving on anytime
soon. I can always be reached via email or through my Yahoo group.

Aside from a few fanatical extremists, the group contains a lot of
knowledgeable people.

Phil

Phil P.
October 4th 03, 06:28 AM
> wrote in message
> Phil
> I automatically sort messages here and delete
> all but yours.
> My concern is, eventually, you will move on.
> Question is, could you give me any names of
> other valuable contributors to this group.
> Thanks indeed.

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

I've been around here for about 5 years and don't plan on moving on anytime
soon. I can always be reached via email or through my Yahoo group.

Aside from a few fanatical extremists, the group contains a lot of
knowledgeable people.

Phil

Phil P.
October 4th 03, 06:28 AM
> wrote in message
> Phil
> I automatically sort messages here and delete
> all but yours.
> My concern is, eventually, you will move on.
> Question is, could you give me any names of
> other valuable contributors to this group.
> Thanks indeed.

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

I've been around here for about 5 years and don't plan on moving on anytime
soon. I can always be reached via email or through my Yahoo group.

Aside from a few fanatical extremists, the group contains a lot of
knowledgeable people.

Phil

Phil P.
October 4th 03, 06:29 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
m...

> Totally. "Hey Phil - who's full of **** and who is smart? Name
> names, please!" LOL!
>
> -L.

Need you ask?? LOL! ;)

Phil P.
October 4th 03, 06:29 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
m...

> Totally. "Hey Phil - who's full of **** and who is smart? Name
> names, please!" LOL!
>
> -L.

Need you ask?? LOL! ;)

Phil P.
October 4th 03, 06:29 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
m...

> Totally. "Hey Phil - who's full of **** and who is smart? Name
> names, please!" LOL!
>
> -L.

Need you ask?? LOL! ;)

Barb 1
October 4th 03, 06:43 PM
Hey, Joe, why don';t you start your own group? Then you can be selective
and weed out all of us.

Barb
I can only please one person a day.
Today is not your day.
Tomorrow doesn't look good either.

Barb 1
October 4th 03, 06:43 PM
Hey, Joe, why don';t you start your own group? Then you can be selective
and weed out all of us.

Barb
I can only please one person a day.
Today is not your day.
Tomorrow doesn't look good either.

Barb 1
October 4th 03, 06:43 PM
Hey, Joe, why don';t you start your own group? Then you can be selective
and weed out all of us.

Barb
I can only please one person a day.
Today is not your day.
Tomorrow doesn't look good either.

Magic Mood Jeep©
October 4th 03, 07:19 PM
"Barb 1" > wrote in message

> Barb
> I can only please one person a day.
> Today is not your day.
> Tomorrow doesn't look good either.

Hey - I have that saying on a T-shirt, except the last line goes "The rest
of the week doesn't look good either". I used to wear it to work on Mondays
<BG> - before I quit my job to become a home-maker.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Magic Mood Jeep©
October 4th 03, 07:19 PM

"Barb 1" > wrote in message

> Barb
> I can only please one person a day.
> Today is not your day.
> Tomorrow doesn't look good either.

Hey - I have that saying on a T-shirt, except the last line goes "The rest
of the week doesn't look good either". I used to wear it to work on Mondays
<BG> - before I quit my job to become a home-maker.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©
http://www.geocities.com/the_magic_mood_jeep/

Karen M.
October 4th 03, 10:11 PM
-L. wrote:
> "Karen M." > wrote in message >...
>
>>Then why don't you just email him privately?
>

> Totally. "Hey Phil - who's full of **** and who is smart? Name
> names, please!" LOL!
>
> -L.

I guess that all depends on who ate their All Bran this morning...

Karen M.
October 4th 03, 10:11 PM

-L. wrote:
> "Karen M." > wrote in message >...
>
>>Then why don't you just email him privately?
>

> Totally. "Hey Phil - who's full of **** and who is smart? Name
> names, please!" LOL!
>
> -L.

I guess that all depends on who ate their All Bran this morning...

Joe Canuck
October 5th 03, 12:13 AM
wrote:
> Phil
> I automatically sort messages here and delete
> all but yours.
> My concern is, eventually, you will move on.
> Question is, could you give me any names of
> other valuable contributors to this group.
> Thanks indeed.

Why haven't you killfiled yourself yet? ;-)

--
"Its the bugs that keep it running."
-Joe Canuck

Joe Canuck