PDA

View Full Version : KITTEN behavior

JANET
October 8th 03, 07:53 AM
I posted a note a few days in trying to keep my 6 month old Munchkin
kitten from the kitchen, but her behavior has gotten worse with her
simply not listening to anything, Any suggestion?

Iso
October 8th 03, 04:14 PM
It's a kitten. It doesn't know what you are saying and doesn't have an
attention span. Put the kitten in another room with at door (bathroom) and
separate it from the general area while you work around the house. If it
still pestering you, you can squirt it with water or make loud noises to
surprise, it when it does something it shouldn't. You may want to consider
purchasing some toys, so it can entertain itself while you are away or busy.
If you don't have another room with a door that you can put the cat in, find
a large box with a top and put the cat in the box and put a heavy object on
the top of the box. When the cat makes noises don't give in. You can do it.