PDA

View Full Version : Ping Bewtifulfreak

Stacey
August 20th 03, 12:48 PM
Hi Ann!

Thanks for the picture... for some reason when I try to reply, it bounces
back at me.. and I even remembered to remove the nospam!!!! LOL.

It's also happening to my friend's e-mail and my cousins' so it's probably
not you!!

Stacey

--
Stacey :)

Hugs, Not Bugs!
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on the
cats!

bewtifulfreak
August 20th 03, 03:10 PM
Stacey wrote:
> Hi Ann!
>
> Thanks for the picture... for some reason when I try to reply, it
> bounces back at me.. and I even remembered to remove the nospam!!!!
> LOL.

LOL....glad you enjoyed it. :)

> It's also happening to my friend's e-mail and my cousins' so it's
> probably not you!!

Hmm, I wonder why that's happening, hope you get it resolved soon, I enjoy
hearing from you!

Hugs,
Ann

--