PDA

View Full Version : New Foster Kit

bunny_baby
August 20th 03, 05:24 PM
Hi Everyone

Well there is a new foster kitten to my family and I feel so sorry for her.
She is pure black and she is a sister to my other foster kitten Heidi. Sadly
the losers that owned the mother to these cats decided they did not want
them and dumped them down the bottom of there garden for them to get cold,
wet and lonely oh and not forgetting wild. Well this little black kitty is
so cute but bless her she is really scared of everything that moves. I know
she will come on quickly just like her sister its just a matter of time and
a lot of loving. will keep you all posted on the pair of them. Heidi is due
to go to her new home some point over the weekend.

--
April :-)

http://community.webshots.com/user/bowmanzoo

bewtifulfreak
August 20th 03, 05:27 PM
bunny_baby wrote:

I know she will
> come on quickly just like her sister its just a matter of time and a
> lot of loving. will keep you all posted on the pair of them. Heidi is
> due to go to her new home some point over the weekend.

Bless you for taking such good care of these little ones and giving them the
opportunity for a happy life. :)

whayface
August 20th 03, 06:26 PM
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:24:50 +0000 (UTC), "bunny_baby"
> wrote:

>Well there is a new foster kitten to my family and I feel so sorry for her.
>She is pure black and she is a sister to my other foster kitten Heidi. Sadly
>the losers that owned the mother to these cats decided they did not want
>them and dumped them down the bottom of there garden for them to get cold,
>wet and lonely oh and not forgetting wild. Well this little black kitty is
>so cute but bless her she is really scared of everything that moves. I know
>she will come on quickly just like her sister its just a matter of time and
>a lot of loving. will keep you all posted on the pair of them. Heidi is due
>to go to her new home some point over the weekend.

If she sees her sister accepts you it may help her to come around.
Good luck and God bless.

http://www.ameritech.net/users/lestark/my-babies.htm

bewtifulfreak
August 20th 03, 06:41 PM
bunny_baby wrote:
> The photo of Heidi can be seen at my webshot community
> http://community.webshots.com/user/bowmanzoo

I'm so glad to hear she's going to a good home, she is such a cutie!

Tanada
August 20th 03, 10:07 PM
bunny_baby wrote:

> Well this little black kitty is
> so cute but bless her she is really scared of everything that moves. I know
> she will come on quickly just like her sister its just a matter of time and
> a lot of loving. will keep you all posted on the pair of them. Heidi is due
> to go to her new home some point over the weekend.

Purrs and courage thoughts to the little black kitty (what are you
calling her?) and hisspits to the persons who would dump some little
babies out in the coldwetnastyland. Purrs also that Heidi has found her
onetruehome and that she'll have a happy future.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine who are willing to send used kitty litter to
the people who dumped these babies

polonca12000
August 20th 03, 10:32 PM
Thank you so much for taking such good care of the poor kitties you are
fostering.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"bunny_baby" > wrote in message
> Hi Everyone
>
> Well there is a new foster kitten to my family and I feel so sorry for
her.
> She is pure black and she is a sister to my other foster kitten Heidi.
<snip>

Brenda Watkins
August 20th 03, 11:39 PM
"bunny_baby" > wrote in message
> Hi Everyone
>
> Well there is a new foster kitten to my family and I feel so sorry for
her.
> She is pure black and she is a sister to my other foster kitten Heidi.
Sadly
> the losers that owned the mother to these cats decided they did not want
> them and dumped them down the bottom of there garden for them to get cold,
> wet and lonely oh and not forgetting wild. Well this little black kitty is
> so cute but bless her she is really scared of everything that moves. I
know
> she will come on quickly just like her sister its just a matter of time
and
> a lot of loving. will keep you all posted on the pair of them. Heidi is
due
> to go to her new home some point over the weekend.
>
> --
> April :-)
>
> http://community.webshots.com/user/bowmanzoo

we're sending "quick adjustment" purrs for the little one.
Brenda

bunny_baby
August 21st 03, 01:05 AM
"Tanada" > wrote in message
> bunny_baby wrote:
> >
> > Well this little black kitty is
> > so cute but bless her she is really scared of everything that moves. I
know
> > she will come on quickly just like her sister its just a matter of time
and
> > a lot of loving. will keep you all posted on the pair of them. Heidi is
due
> > to go to her new home some point over the weekend.
> >

> Purrs and courage thoughts to the little black kitty (what are you
> calling her?) and hisspits to the persons who would dump some little
> babies out in the coldwetnastyland. Purrs also that Heidi has found her
> onetruehome and that she'll have a happy future.
>
> Pam, Rob, and the NC nine who are willing to send used kitty litter to
> the people who dumped these babies

Thanks for that. The new kit has not got a name yet so ideas are welcomed.
She is pure black and I have not seen a spot of white on her. she is a bit
wild at the moment and tends to hiss alot but I am sure she will be ok with
love. Its just that's she's not had it so she is being defensive which she
is entitled to. She does purr when you have hold of her so I don't think she
will take much.

Cheryl
August 21st 03, 01:50 AM
"bunny_baby" > wrote in
:

> Well there is a new foster kitten to my family and I feel so sorry for
> her.

Awww... I'm glad you got them and they will come around with love. I like
your attitude about giving up the fosters to their forever home; it is hard
but you have room for another. :)

--
Cheryl

"I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow."
- President Woodrow Wilson

Steve Touchstone
August 21st 03, 04:11 AM
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:21:18 +0000 (UTC), "bunny_baby"
> wrote:

>The photo of Heidi can be seen at my webshot community
>http://community.webshots.com/user/bowmanzoo
>I will get some pictures of this new one soon. She has not got a name yet
>but I am sure it wont be long until a name fits her bonny face.
>April :-)
>"bewtifulfreak" > wrote in message
>> bunny_baby wrote:
>>
>> I know she will
>> > come on quickly just like her sister its just a matter of time and a
>> > lot of loving. will keep you all posted on the pair of them. Heidi is
>> > due to go to her new home some point over the weekend.
>>
>> Bless you for taking such good care of these little ones and giving them
>the
>> opportunity for a happy life. :)

Reeally enjoyed looking at all your pictures. Tigger sure is a
handsome guy.

Tanada
August 21st 03, 04:38 AM
bunny_baby wrote:

> Thanks for that. The new kit has not got a name yet so ideas are welcomed.
> She is pure black and I have not seen a spot of white on her. she is a bit
> wild at the moment and tends to hiss alot but I am sure she will be ok with
> love. Its just that's she's not had it so she is being defensive which she
> is entitled to. She does purr when you have hold of her so I don't think she
> will take much.

Dave Stevenson http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm and Flippy
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/ have cat names on their pages, though
David's are through his owner data base, if I remember correctly. We've
named our black cats the following names: Diana, Sheba, Diamond,
Needles, Pixel, and Guido-the mafia hitcat. Friends and relatives have
owned: Peppa, Spooky, Midnight, Midnight Louie/Louise, Othello, Rheba,
Mandella, Nigeria, Nomad, Sarge, Boston Blackie, and Waldo.

A lot of cats can be rehabilitated, it just takes a lot more time for
some than others. Our few feral rescues tend to be a lot more grateful
and loving (once they realize that you're trying to help them) than the
regular rescues.

Hope that helps,

Pam S.

bunny_baby
August 21st 03, 12:27 PM
"Tanada" > wrote in message
> bunny_baby wrote:
> >

> > Thanks for that. The new kit has not got a name yet so ideas are
welcomed.
> > She is pure black and I have not seen a spot of white on her. she is a
bit
> > wild at the moment and tends to hiss alot but I am sure she will be ok
with
> > love. Its just that's she's not had it so she is being defensive which
she
> > is entitled to. She does purr when you have hold of her so I don't think
she
> > will take much.
>
> Dave Stevenson http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm and Flippy
> http://www.flippyscatpage.com/ have cat names on their pages, though
> David's are through his owner data base, if I remember correctly. We've
> named our black cats the following names: Diana, Sheba, Diamond,
> Needles, Pixel, and Guido-the mafia hitcat. Friends and relatives have
> owned: Peppa, Spooky, Midnight, Midnight Louie/Louise, Othello, Rheba,
> Mandella, Nigeria, Nomad, Sarge, Boston Blackie, and Waldo.
>
> A lot of cats can be rehabilitated, it just takes a lot more time for
> some than others. Our few feral rescues tend to be a lot more grateful
> and loving (once they realize that you're trying to help them) than the
> regular rescues.
>
> Hope that helps,
>
> Pam S.

Hi Pam S

Thanks for the names. Heidi went to the vets today to have a health check up
before she gets re-homed over the weekend and everything went great with
her. The new foster kitten is still as nervous as ever and is still hissing
really badly but her hiss is worse than her bite and once you have hold of
her she purrs which is lovely. Heidi is mega jealous of her and thinks she
owns me bless her!