PDA

View Full Version : Major Purrs to all

Karen Chuplis
August 21st 03, 03:51 AM
the kitties who are sick and hoomins who have job worries. I don't have the
time I usually do, but I am purring and praying for you all!

Karen

Marina
August 21st 03, 06:02 AM
"Karen Chuplis" > wrote
> the kitties who are sick and hoomins who have job worries. I don't have
the
> time I usually do, but I am purring and praying for you all!

Me, too, and the cats. I'm translating another screenplay in the evenings,
after my day job, so not much time to write, but I'm reading everything, and
the cats are quite happy (though not that the hoomin sits at the computer
all evening) so can send heaps of purrs to anyone in need.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki