PDA

View Full Version : Re: Help! Is anyone here

Hazel Az
August 21st 03, 03:21 PM
I'm thinking of moving to the area. I need to know the names of towns to
look for someplace to live and a paper and an employment source so I can
blanket the area with resume's.

Hazel Az

"JHBennett" > wrote in message
> Might be able to lend a hand. Whadyaneed?
> Jack
> "Hazel Az" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
> > Living in or around the St. Louis Missouri area? I need some assistance
> > with the area if it's possible.
> >
> > Hazel Az

Brenda Watkins
August 21st 03, 05:24 PM
"Hazel Az" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> I'm thinking of moving to the area. I need to know the names of towns to
> look for someplace to live and a paper and an employment source so I can
> blanket the area with resume's.
>
> Hazel Az
>
> "JHBennett" > wrote in message
> > Might be able to lend a hand. Whadyaneed?
> > Jack
> > "Hazel Az" > wrote in message
> > nk.net...
> > > Living in or around the St. Louis Missouri area? I need some
assistance
> > > with the area if it's possible.
> > >
> > > Hazel Az

We live about 300 miles northwest of St Louis, and have visited the area a
couple of times. There are some really nice towns on the Illinois side of
the border, like Belleville and Swansea, (nice houses, reasonably priced).
There's a Weyerhaeuser plant in Belleville - you might want to check it out.
My hubby works at their Chicago plant, and they are an excellent company.

Good luck and keep me posted!
Brenda

Brenda Watkins
August 21st 03, 11:18 PM
"Brenda Watkins" > wrote in message

> "Hazel Az" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > I'm thinking of moving to the area. I need to know the names of towns
> > look for someplace to live and a paper and an employment source so I can
> > blanket the area with resume's.
> >
> > Hazel Az
> >
> > "JHBennett" > wrote in message
> > > Might be able to lend a hand. Whadyaneed?
> > > Jack
> > > "Hazel Az" > wrote in message
> > > nk.net...
> assistance

> We live about 300 miles northwest of St Louis, and have visited the area a
> couple of times. There are some really nice towns on the Illinois side
of
> the border, like Belleville and Swansea, (nice houses, reasonably priced).
> There's a Weyerhaeuser plant in Belleville - you might want to check it
out.
> My hubby works at their Chicago plant, and they are an excellent company.
>
> Good luck and keep me posted!
> Brenda

sheesh! that should read, "...about 300 miles northEAST..."
Now you know why we didn't let Meowmie come along on the pirate voyage!

Emily & Pea

polonca12000
August 22nd 03, 10:13 PM
Amazing!