PDA

View Full Version : Heidi

bunny_baby
August 21st 03, 07:00 PM
Well Heidi is going to her new home tomorrow night and I am getting another
4 kittens to sort out. Great fun. I will be really sad when Heidi goes but I
know I have done an excellent job with her, its just that I am so attached
to her and her with me. Ah well never mind. I will have 5 kittens to find
names for if I have not found the new kitten a name by then. watch this
space for updates on cat & kitten rescue

--
April :-)

http://community.webshots.com/user/bowmanzoo

Shirley
August 21st 03, 10:16 PM
Maybe you'd like to tell us how Piglet is doing now ?

--
Shirley
see my cats at

"bunny_baby" > wrote in message
> Well Heidi is going to her new home tomorrow night and I am getting
another
> 4 kittens to sort out. Great fun. I will be really sad when Heidi
goes but I
> know I have done an excellent job with her, its just that I am so
attached
> to her and her with me. Ah well never mind. I will have 5 kittens to
find
> names for if I have not found the new kitten a name by then. watch
this
> space for updates on cat & kitten rescue
>
> --
> April :-)
>
> http://community.webshots.com/user/bowmanzoo

polonca12000
August 21st 03, 10:25 PM
Hugs and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"bunny_baby" > wrote in message
> Well Heidi is going to her new home tomorrow night and I am getting
another
> 4 kittens to sort out. <snip>

bunny_baby
August 21st 03, 10:47 PM
"Shirley" > wrote in message
> Maybe you'd like to tell us how Piglet is doing now ?
> SNIP
Piglet actually got renames to Sammy as she did not suit Piglet and has
since been rehomed to a loving family.

Brenda Watkins
August 21st 03, 11:22 PM
"bunny_baby" > wrote in message
> Well Heidi is going to her new home tomorrow night and I am getting
another
> 4 kittens to sort out. Great fun. I will be really sad when Heidi goes but
> know I have done an excellent job with her, its just that I am so attached
> to her and her with me. Ah well never mind. I will have 5 kittens to find
> names for if I have not found the new kitten a name by then. watch this
> space for updates on cat & kitten rescue
>
> --
> April :-)
>
> http://community.webshots.com/user/bowmanzoo

purrs for Heidi to settle into her new home. Looking forward to hearing
about the kittens.
Brenda

Shirley
August 21st 03, 11:25 PM
"bunny_baby" > wrote in message

> "Shirley" > wrote in message
> > Maybe you'd like to tell us how Piglet is doing now ?
> > SNIP
> Piglet actually got renames to Sammy as she did not suit Piglet and
has
> since been rehomed to a loving family.

I know she has been rehomed along with rabbits, guinea pigs etc !

I'm surprised you are allowed to foster animals in your new flat,
wasn't that the reason you signed Piglet and the other animals over
to Feline Cat Rescue ?
--
Shirley
see my cats at
http://communities.msn.co.uk/Friendsfamilyandfelines2
http://uk.msnusers.com/friendsfamilyandfelines3

Christine Burel
August 22nd 03, 02:02 AM
"bunny_baby" > wrote in message
> Well Heidi is going to her new home tomorrow night and I am getting
another
> 4 kittens to sort out. Great fun. I will be really sad when Heidi goes but
> know I have done an excellent job with her, its just that I am so attached
> to her and her with me. Ah well never mind. I will have 5 kittens to find
> names for if I have not found the new kitten a name by then. watch this
> space for updates on cat & kitten rescue
>
> --
> April :-)
>
> http://community.webshots.com/user/bowmanzoo

April, I sure enjoyed looking at all your animal photos! Thanks for posting
the link and welcome to rpca.
Christine and Omar, Midnight, Oreo, Robin &
Tucker (a rescue in progress)

Steve Touchstone
August 22nd 03, 02:20 AM
On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:00:02 +0000 (UTC), "bunny_baby"
> wrote:

>Well Heidi is going to her new home tomorrow night and I am getting another
>4 kittens to sort out. Great fun. I will be really sad when Heidi goes but I
>know I have done an excellent job with her, its just that I am so attached
>to her and her with me. Ah well never mind. I will have 5 kittens to find
>names for if I have not found the new kitten a name by then. watch this
>space for updates on cat & kitten rescue

soothing purrs coming your way for the loss of Heidi, but am sure
she's better off for all your loving care. Hope this will work out to
be her onetruehome.

I have nothing but admiration for those of you who foster. Let us know
when the new kittens arrive and how the're doing, and I know I speak
for the rest of the group that we LOVE kitten pictures, so let us know
if you pst some.

bunny_baby
August 22nd 03, 10:49 AM
--

"Shirley" > wrote in message
> "bunny_baby" > wrote in message
> >

> > "Shirley" > wrote in message
> > > Maybe you'd like to tell us how Piglet is doing now ?
> > > SNIP
> > Piglet actually got renames to Sammy as she did not suit Piglet and
> has
> > since been rehomed to a loving family.
> >

> I know she has been rehomed along with rabbits, guinea pigs etc !
>
> I'm surprised you are allowed to foster animals in your new flat,
> wasn't that the reason you signed Piglet and the other animals over
> to Feline Cat Rescue ?
> --
> Shirley
> see my cats at
> http://communities.msn.co.uk/Friendsfamilyandfelines2
> http://uk.msnusers.com/friendsfamilyandfelines3

All of my animals live go to good homes Shirley and I live in a 2 bedroom
house with a large garden etc etc. Stop trying to make trouble.

Shirley
August 22nd 03, 11:14 PM
"bunny_baby" > wrote in message

> "Shirley" > wrote in message

> > > Piglet actually got renames to Sammy as she did not suit Piglet
and
> > has
> > > since been rehomed to a loving family.
> > >

> > I know she has been rehomed along with rabbits, guinea pigs etc !
> >
> > I'm surprised you are allowed to foster animals in your new flat,
> > wasn't that the reason you signed Piglet and the other animals
over
> > to Feline Cat Rescue ?
> > --
> > Shirley
> > see my cats at
> > http://communities.msn.co.uk/Friendsfamilyandfelines2
> > http://uk.msnusers.com/friendsfamilyandfelines3
> >

> All of my animals live go to good homes Shirley and I live in a 2
bedroom
> house with a large garden etc etc. Stop trying to make trouble.

When Feline Cat Rescue collected the animals you informed them you
were going to live in a flat and no animals were allowed.
..
Your reply to my query about Piglet/Sammy implied you had rehomed her
and that is not true.

I was more than a bit surprised to see that a person that Feline had
given considerable help to by taking animals they don't normally take
should turn up in a news group 2 months later talking about the
kittens etc that they were fostering.
--
Shirley
see my cats at
http://communities.msn.co.uk/Friendsfamilyandfelines2
http://uk.msnusers.com/friendsfamilyandfelines3

August 23rd 03, 12:54 AM
Shirley > wrote:

> I was more than a bit surprised to see that a person that Feline had
> given considerable help to by taking animals they don't normally take
> should turn up in a news group 2 months later talking about the
> kittens etc that they were fostering.

I'm not a bit surprised by this. Why shouldn't she give back to the
organization who helped her in a time of trouble?

Joyce

bewtifulfreak
August 23rd 03, 01:36 PM
Shirley wrote:

> When Feline Cat Rescue collected the animals you informed them you
> were going to live in a flat and no animals were allowed.

It sounds like she *did* move into a flat, then reconciled with her husband
and moved back into the house with him.

I don't know what the problem is between you two, but I suggest if there's
anything further to discuss, you take it private, as I tend to like pretty
much everyone here (besides the trolls, o'course!) and don't want to take
sides, or see two people I like getting into it, and I imagine most other
folks here feel the same.

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Shirley
August 23rd 03, 11:06 PM
"bunny_baby" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> > Shirley > wrote:
> >
> > > I was more than a bit surprised to see that a person that
Feline had
> > > given considerable help to by taking animals they don't
normally take
> > > should turn up in a news group 2 months later talking about the
> > > kittens etc that they were fostering.
> >
> > I'm not a bit surprised by this. Why shouldn't she give back to
the
> > organization who helped her in a time of trouble?
> >
> > Joyce
>
> Thanks Joyce.
> For the information of Shirley I am not working as a foster carer
for feline
> rescue I am working for another cat sanctuary whom I am not going to
name
> due to the trouble Shirley wants to cause for me.

I'm quite aware of the name of the organisation you are fostering for
as you have named them in a few of your messages. I don't want to
cause you trouble and I'm flattered that you think I have the power to
do that but I do think you are naive and haven't thought things
through regarding your ability to provide a stable environment for
your animals - there won't always be someone around to pick up the
pieces when things go wrong.
--
Shirley
see my cats at
http://communities.msn.co.uk/Friendsfamilyandfelines2
http://uk.msnusers.com/friendsfamilyandfelines3

Shirley
August 23rd 03, 11:09 PM
> wrote in message
> Shirley > wrote:
>
> > I was more than a bit surprised to see that a person that Feline
had
> > given considerable help to by taking animals they don't normally
take
> > should turn up in a news group 2 months later talking about the
> > kittens etc that they were fostering.
>
> I'm not a bit surprised by this. Why shouldn't she give back to the
> organization who helped her in a time of trouble?
>
> Joyce

She isn't helping the organisation that helped her in her time of
trouble.
--
Shirley
see my cats at
http://communities.msn.co.uk/Friendsfamilyandfelines2
http://uk.msnusers.com/friendsfamilyandfelines3

bunny_baby
August 24th 03, 02:57 PM
--

"Shirley" > wrote in message
> "bewtifulfreak" > wrote in message
> > Shirley wrote:
> >
> > > When Feline Cat Rescue collected the animals you informed them you
> > > were going to live in a flat and no animals were allowed.
> >
> > It sounds like she *did* move into a flat, then reconciled with her
> husband
> > and moved back into the house with him.
> >
> > I don't know what the problem is between you two, but I suggest if
> there's
> > anything further to discuss, you take it private, as I tend to like
> pretty
> > much everyone here (besides the trolls, o'course!) and don't want to
> take
> > sides, or see two people I like getting into it, and I imagine most
> other
> > folks here feel the same.
> >
> > Ann
>
> There is more to this than has been aired here but point taken :-)
> --
> Shirley
> see my cats at
> http://communities.msn.co.uk/Friendsfamilyandfelines2
> http://uk.msnusers.com/friendsfamilyandfelines3#

Shirley what is there more of... i would really love to know...prehaps you
could email me and let me know. >

bewtifulfreak
August 25th 03, 06:54 PM
> "Shirley" > wrote in message
>> "bewtifulfreak" > wrote in message

>>> I don't know what the problem is between you two, but I suggest if
>>> there's anything further to discuss, you take it private, as I tend
>>> to like pretty much everyone here (besides the trolls, o'course!)
>>> and don't want to take sides, or see two people I like getting into
>>> it, and I imagine most other folks here feel the same.
>>
>> There is more to this than has been aired here but point taken :-)

Fair enough, I'm glad you took that in the manner intended; I didn't mean to
scold, but it is hard on the rest of us when we like you both! I hope
you're able to work things out privately between you, I understand how it is
when you feel strongly about something, but it's always best to try and come
to an understanding when possible (though I know from experience that's not
always possible, but hopefully you will at the very least be able to agree
to disagree).

Best of Wishes,

Ann

--