PDA

View Full Version : Uninterrupted purrs

Julie Cook
August 24th 03, 03:43 AM
I am having trouble keeping a connection today, so I wanted to let those
of you who are requesting purrs know that we are sending purrs and I
have a candle lit. I am using what little connection time I can hold to
scan the ng for requests for purrs. We won't forget anyone, I just may
not be able to acknowledge that we are sending individual purrs. But we
do care and we are thinking of you and purring for you.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)
August 24th 03, 04:10 AM
Julie Cook wrote:

> I am having trouble keeping a connection today, so I wanted to let those
> of you who are requesting purrs know that we are sending purrs and I
> have a candle lit. I am using what little connection time I can hold to
> scan the ng for requests for purrs. We won't forget anyone, I just may
> not be able to acknowledge that we are sending individual purrs. But we
> do care and we are thinking of you and purring for you.

Has your computer by any chance caught the latest virus/worm? I
understand that keeps shutting you down so you have to reboot.

Julie Cook
August 24th 03, 06:57 AM
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

> Has your computer by any chance caught the latest virus/worm? I
> understand that keeps shutting you down so you have to reboot.

No, this is a modem issue. I have a lot of static on my phone line today which
causes the modem to disconnect. Very irritating! I'm a member of Pam's school
of thought, however - Cheap! You see I get a free account as a staff member of
Emory University and I'm too cheap to invest in a better/faster/more reliable
connection.

Julie