PDA

View Full Version : 4 week old kitten with infected eyes??

Aaron Keith
July 17th 03, 11:37 PM
I have a new litter and one of the kittens wakes up every morning with its eyes
sealed shut with a crust and drainage...what can I do to solve this problem?
Thanks for your help.

aaron keith

Nadine
July 18th 03, 01:06 AM
(Aaron=A0Keith) wrote:
>I have a new litter and one of the kittens wakes
>up every morning with its eyes sealed shut with
>a crust and drainage...what can I do to solve
>this problem? Thanks for your help.

Sounds like an infection, I would take it to the vet.

Nadine

Judy
July 18th 03, 03:28 AM
"Aaron Keith" > wrote in message
> I have a new litter and one of the kittens wakes up every morning with its
eyes
> sealed shut with a crust and drainage...what can I do to solve this
problem?
> Thanks for your help.
>
> aaron keith

Give your vet a call.