PDA

View Full Version : How long before a kitten becomes a cat?

Roseb441702
August 9th 03, 05:51 AM
Even though our cat is 2 years old now and still adorable I guess its time we
stop calling her a kitten huh?

Rose
***************************************
"Give A ShoutOut To The World!"
Put Your Voice Message Online at:
The ShoutOut Page
http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/shoutout.htm

DeAnna
August 9th 03, 08:35 PM
My girl Gwyn is a going on two.

I call her my 'kitten-baby'...

Just like the kids.. they will always be babies to me.

:)

D.

Suzie-Q
August 9th 03, 09:11 PM
Roseb441702 wrote:

> Even though our cat is 2 years old now and still adorable
> I guess its time we stop calling her a kitten huh?

I have four dogs and four cats who will always be my puppies
and kitties.

I went to a shelter once to adopt a dog. When I walked in I
asked to see their puppies. The reply was, "We don't have
any puppies." I meant "dogs" but said "puppies" because, to me,
they're always puppies.

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
Due to the receipt of unmanagable amounts of SPAM,
I have had to add an extra letter to my e-mail
address. Remove the "x" to contact me directly.

Mike
August 9th 03, 11:08 PM
"Roseb441702" > wrote in message
> Even though our cat is 2 years old now and still adorable I guess its time
we
> stop calling her a kitten huh?

Got an 8 year old cat and we still call her a kitten...

Mike

David Stevenson
August 19th 03, 02:54 AM
Roseb441702 wrote
>Even though our cat is 2 years old now and still adorable I guess its time we
>stop calling her a kitten huh?

They are pretty well adults after a year.

Have a look at

http://blakjak.com/cat_yrs.htm

to see how cat years interact with human years.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK > Emails welcome

David Stevenson
August 19th 03, 02:54 AM
Roseb441702 wrote
>Even though our cat is 2 years old now and still adorable I guess its time we
>stop calling her a kitten huh?

They are pretty well adults after a year.

Have a look at

http://blakjak.com/cat_yrs.htm

to see how cat years interact with human years.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK > Emails welcome
Nanki Poo: SI Bp+W B 10 Y L+ W++ C+ I T+ A- E H++ V- F Q P B+ PA+ PL+ SC
Minke: SI W+Cp B 1 Y++ L-- W- C+

Douglas Clark
August 19th 03, 07:04 AM
My kitten refused to play with his toys when he got to about eighteen months
and had to be treated as a cat. Females can get pregnant at six months.

--

Douglas Clark, Bath, Somerset, England ....
Lynx: Poetry from Bath ......