PDA

View Full Version : Live kittens used to lure giant catfish

Gary
August 11th 03, 06:00 PM
http://heraldsun.news.com.au/printpage/0%2C5481%2C6741856%2C00.html

bewtifulfreak
August 11th 03, 06:10 PM
"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> http://heraldsun.news.com.au/printpage/0%2C5481%2C6741856%2C00.html

That is just sickening. And what makes it all the more heartbreaking is
that they don't sound very hopeful of being able to wipe out the practice.
God, hard to believe the root of 'humane' is 'human'.... :(

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

bewtifulfreak
August 11th 03, 06:10 PM
"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> http://heraldsun.news.com.au/printpage/0%2C5481%2C6741856%2C00.html

That is just sickening. And what makes it all the more heartbreaking is
that they don't sound very hopeful of being able to wipe out the practice.
God, hard to believe the root of 'humane' is 'human'.... :(

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Gary
August 11th 03, 06:19 PM
bewtifulfreak wrote:

> "Gary" > wrote in message ...
> > http://heraldsun.news.com.au/printpage/0%2C5481%2C6741856%2C00.html
>
> That is just sickening. And what makes it all the more heartbreaking is
> that they don't sound very hopeful of being able to wipe out the practice.
> God, hard to believe the root of 'humane' is 'human'.... :(
>
> Ann
>
> --
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

That's Italy for you, and that's "christians" (Catholics) for you. I spent two
years in that cesspool; I know how primitive those "humans" can be.

Gary

Gary
August 11th 03, 06:19 PM