PDA

View Full Version : Something funny...

Gary
August 16th 03, 09:48 PM
Parody of "Cat in the Cradle"
Titled: "Cat In the Kettle at the Peking Moon"

http://new.wavlist.com/humor/003/chinese.wav

Sherry
August 17th 03, 09:36 AM
>Parody of "Cat in the Cradle"
>Titled: "Cat In the Kettle at the Peking Moon"

Arrrgggh!!! Gary!! Is that thing still around?? You brought back memories of my
(sometimes) obnoxious 17 year old who just loved nothing better than to push my
buttons....he drove me nuts with this thing. :-)

Sherry

Sherry
August 17th 03, 09:36 AM