PDA

View Full Version : Re: Cats & Yogurt

bewtifulfreak
September 6th 03, 06:22 PM
Gizmo wrote:
> Anyone else besides me have a cat that likes yogurt. I was enjoying
> my yogurt tonight and my 'child' tried to get up in my lap and take it
> away from me !! I put a little on the tip of my finger and she lapped
> it right up !!!

My Greebo goes *nuts* for yogurt, he absolutely loves it, and pesters me to
bits if I have any! I always thought he'd make a great spokescat for
MuellerRice, which is a rice pudding-type yougurt that I have lot (or at
least did, when I could afford to). :)

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

bewtifulfreak
September 6th 03, 06:22 PM
Gizmo wrote:
> Anyone else besides me have a cat that likes yogurt. I was enjoying
> my yogurt tonight and my 'child' tried to get up in my lap and take it
> away from me !! I put a little on the tip of my finger and she lapped
> it right up !!!

My Greebo goes *nuts* for yogurt, he absolutely loves it, and pesters me to
bits if I have any! I always thought he'd make a great spokescat for
MuellerRice, which is a rice pudding-type yougurt that I have lot (or at
least did, when I could afford to). :)

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Holly Anderson
September 6th 03, 07:21 PM
"bewtifulfreak" > wrote in message
> Gizmo wrote:
> > Anyone else besides me have a cat that likes yogurt. I was enjoying
> > my yogurt tonight and my 'child' tried to get up in my lap and take it
> > away from me !! I put a little on the tip of my finger and she lapped
> > it right up !!!
>
> My Greebo goes *nuts* for yogurt, he absolutely loves it, and pesters me
> bits if I have any! I always thought he'd make a great spokescat for
> MuellerRice, which is a rice pudding-type yougurt that I have lot (or at
> least did, when I could afford to). :)
>
> Ann
>
> --
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

My cat, Kilroy, goes nuts for yogurt, too. I hold out the container for her
when I'm finished, and she puts her paw in, wipes up the yogurt from the
sides of the container, and then licks it off her paw, all while purring
like crazy.

Cheers,
Holly