PDA

View Full Version : Fredcat, my rescued cat

Cathie B
September 11th 03, 07:32 PM
www.fredcat.net

I rescued Fredcat 13 years ago and he is a much loved member of our family
now.

He even has his own webpage! Read in his diary how a rescued cat has fared,
living with a new family, and handling life when he emigrated from England
to the US 3 years ago.

You can even e-mail him if you wish!

Cathie Black

Joe Pitt
September 12th 03, 12:50 PM
VERY NICE! I love the diary idea. You can read about my crew at the link
below.
--
Joe
http://www.jwpitt.com/cats.htm

"Cathie B" > wrote in message
k.net...
> www.fredcat.net
>
> I rescued Fredcat 13 years ago and he is a much loved member of our family
> now.
>
> He even has his own webpage! Read in his diary how a rescued cat has
fared,
> living with a new family, and handling life when he emigrated from England
> to the US 3 years ago.
>
> You can even e-mail him if you wish!
>
> Cathie Black

Joe Pitt
September 12th 03, 12:50 PM
VERY NICE! I love the diary idea. You can read about my crew at the link
below.
--
Joe
http://www.jwpitt.com/cats.htm
Cat Rescue http://www.animalrescuefoundation.com
God created the cat so man could have the pleasure of petting the tiger

k.net...