PDA

View Full Version : Business proposal

kosmos
September 19th 03, 07:31 AM
Business proposal

JSC "Kosmos" is an official producer of forage for the dogs in Ukraine. All
forage we produce has a registered trade mark "ABBA Plus". Our company is
mainly produce forage of three types: Junior; standard; professional. The
forage " ABBA Plus standard " is well-made forage for adult dogs with normal
activity.

Ingredients:
Promotes normal growth and development of an animal. Into structure of a
forage enters: chicken and beef meat-meal, fish flour, cow milk, yeast,
animal fat, vegetable components, cereal cultures. The forage includes
vitamins: A, Dú, E, K3, B1, B2, B, B3, B4, B5, B6, B12, and C.

Ingredients shown in %:
Protein - 23
Fat - 7.2
Cellulose - 4.9
Humidity - 13
Calcium - 2
Phosphorum - 1
Products of an animal origin - 21
Other second helping
Power value - 370Ë
--------
Price - list on our products in Ukraine. Available delivery all over the
Europe and North America. Term of delivery calculated upon your request.

ABBA + STANDART / NETTO 4KG/ 2,1 EUR
ABBA + PROFESSIONAL /NETTO 4KG/ 2.4 EUR
ABBA + JUNIOR /NETTO 4KG/ 2.5 EUR
ABBA + JUNIOR /NETTO 15KG/ 8.7 EUR
ABBA + STANDART / NETTO 18KG/ 8.5 EUR
ABBA + PROFESSIONAL /NETTO 18KG/ 9.6 EUR
ABBA + JUNIOR /NETTO 18KG/ 10.3 EUR

The prices are calculated for bulk buyer.
In case you get interested in our offer please contact me over the e-mail or
phone.
If you need additional information please contact me.

Vlad Serebryanyy
Sales manager
e-mail:
Tel: + 380 562 392398
+ 380 56 7701591

Luvskats00
September 19th 03, 07:19 PM
the the idiots at , who spam a cat newsgroup with dog
"forage" sales pitches:

Most, if not all people, will boycott the offending company. People hate spam.