PDA

View Full Version : Why are most cats grey and black and white ?

Tom R. Rastell
September 20th 03, 01:35 PM
There seem to be only black and white and some grey cats around here.

No red ones.

The cats all look the same.

September 20th 03, 05:38 PM
you're lucky tom. all i ever see is these damn argyle and plaid ones. what i
wouldn't give to see a gray cat some time. LOL

cheers,
ryan

"Tom R. Rastell" > wrote in message
om...
> There seem to be only black and white and some grey cats around here.
>
> No red ones.
>
> The cats all look the same.

September 20th 03, 05:38 PM
you're lucky tom. all i ever see is these damn argyle and plaid ones. what i
wouldn't give to see a gray cat some time. LOL

cheers,
ryan

"Tom R. Rastell" > wrote in message
om...
> There seem to be only black and white and some grey cats around here.
>
> No red ones.
>
> The cats all look the same.

Magic Mood Jeep©
September 20th 03, 06:03 PM
a few pics of my grey cat are here

http://community.webshots.com/album/77184600RbpvkZ

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

> wrote in message
> you're lucky tom. all i ever see is these damn argyle and plaid ones. what
> wouldn't give to see a gray cat some time. LOL
>
> cheers,
> ryan
>

> "Tom R. Rastell" > wrote in message
> om...
> > There seem to be only black and white and some grey cats around here.
> >
> > No red ones.
> >
> > The cats all look the same.

Magic Mood Jeep©
September 20th 03, 06:03 PM
a few pics of my grey cat are here

http://community.webshots.com/album/77184600RbpvkZ

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©
http://www.geocities.com/the_magic_mood_jeep/

> wrote in message
> you're lucky tom. all i ever see is these damn argyle and plaid ones. what
> wouldn't give to see a gray cat some time. LOL
>
> cheers,
> ryan
>

> "Tom R. Rastell" > wrote in message
> om...
> > There seem to be only black and white and some grey cats around here.
> >
> > No red ones.
> >
> > The cats all look the same.

Luvskats00
September 20th 03, 06:33 PM
Smokey, the grey cat, is absolutely gorgeous! Losing 13 teeth is
sooooooooooooooooooo hard...poor Smokey!

Luvskats00
September 20th 03, 06:33 PM
Smokey, the grey cat, is absolutely gorgeous! Losing 13 teeth is
sooooooooooooooooooo hard...poor Smokey!

Magic Mood Jeep©
September 20th 03, 06:51 PM
She lost some weight afterwards as she didn't like the canned food (at first
she liked it, but then she only nibbled at it) we were giving her (to be
easier on her mouth), but now that she's all healed, she's back to gulping
the dry that she likes, so she's put some back on.