PDA

View Full Version : Cats are better than dogs !

Carl Philtmoon
September 25th 03, 12:09 AM
Dogs are fat and stinky and cats are small and stinky !

It´s easier to grab cats by their tails and throw them !

Tigg
September 25th 03, 01:08 AM
You will be a cat in your next life, then you'll be thrown, by the tail,
to a fat and stinky dog.
Cheers.

"Carl Philtmoon" > wrote in message
om...
> Dogs are fat and stinky and cats are small and stinky !
>
> It´s easier to grab cats by their tails and throw them !

Tigg
September 25th 03, 01:08 AM
You will be a cat in your next life, then you'll be thrown, by the tail,
to a fat and stinky dog.
Cheers.

"Carl Philtmoon" > wrote in message
om...
> Dogs are fat and stinky and cats are small and stinky !
>
> It´s easier to grab cats by their tails and throw them !

Kuisse0002
September 25th 03, 10:29 AM
>You will be a cat in your next life, then you'll be thrown, by the tail,
>to a fat and stinky dog.
>Cheers.

Thats telling him! Good One!

Kuisse0002
September 25th 03, 10:29 AM
>You will be a cat in your next life, then you'll be thrown, by the tail,
>to a fat and stinky dog.
>Cheers.

Thats telling him! Good One!

Luvskats00
September 25th 03, 07:42 PM
>You will be a cat in your next life, >then you'll be thrown, by the tail,
>to a fat and stinky dog.
>Cheers.

>>Thats telling him! Good One!

Why belittle a dog? Most, if not all, dogs can be trained to be loving (not
viscious) creatures. It's the demented human animal that causes a dog to
deviate from that kind of behavior.

Luvskats00
September 25th 03, 07:42 PM
>You will be a cat in your next life, >then you'll be thrown, by the tail,
>to a fat and stinky dog.
>Cheers.

>>Thats telling him! Good One!

Why belittle a dog? Most, if not all, dogs can be trained to be loving (not
viscious) creatures. It's the demented human animal that causes a dog to
deviate from that kind of behavior.

Ted Davis
September 26th 03, 02:18 PM
On 24 Sep 2003 16:09:12 -0700, (Carl
Philtmoon) wrote:

>Dogs are fat and stinky and cats are small and stinky !
>
>It´s easier to grab cats by their tails and throw them !

Haven't you heard the expression "got a tiger by the tail"? Cats are
like small tigers - only idiots grab them by the tail.

T.E.D. )

Philtmoon) wrote:

>Dogs are fat and stinky and cats are small and stinky !
>
>It´s easier to grab cats by their tails and throw them !

Haven't you heard the expression "got a tiger by the tail"? Cats are
like small tigers - only idiots grab them by the tail.

T.E.D. )

AWriteny
September 26th 03, 03:53 PM
>Cats are like small tigers - only >idiots grab them by the tail.

That's why they're idiots!

AWriteny
September 26th 03, 03:53 PM
>Cats are like small tigers - only >idiots grab them by the tail.

That's why they're idiots!

Randy
September 28th 03, 08:18 AM
AWriteny spoke thusly:

>>Cats are like small tigers - only >idiots grab them by the tail.
>

> That's why they're idiots!

lol

Randy
September 28th 03, 08:18 AM
AWriteny spoke thusly:

>>Cats are like small tigers - only >idiots grab them by the tail.
>

> That's why they're idiots!

lol

Emily W
September 30th 03, 04:25 AM

Emily W
September 30th 03, 04:25 AM

Cat Protector
October 2nd 03, 07:31 AM
I admit cats are far better than dogs but I think you are a total asswipe
for posting this message of abuse of cats on this newsgroup. I hope someone
grabs you by the collar and sets you straight that jokes about abuse of
animals especially cats is not funny.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

"Carl Philtmoon" > wrote in message
om...
> Dogs are fat and stinky and cats are small and stinky !
>
> It´s easier to grab cats by their tails and throw them !

Cat Protector
October 2nd 03, 07:31 AM
I admit cats are far better than dogs but I think you are a total asswipe
for posting this message of abuse of cats on this newsgroup. I hope someone
grabs you by the collar and sets you straight that jokes about abuse of
animals especially cats is not funny.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

"Carl Philtmoon" > wrote in message
om...
> Dogs are fat and stinky and cats are small and stinky !
>
> It´s easier to grab cats by their tails and throw them !

Tricky
December 3rd 03, 05:10 PM
yea a-hole freakin get a life if all u have to do is hurt kitties. I hope u get castrated just like cats and dogs do so that way u will have ur man hood takin away u sick son of a bitch