PDA

View Full Version : Re: Kitten Pics: Snowball's half-birthday - P8090006.jpg (0/1)

September 26th 03, 01:37 PM
Came upon your post and decided to add my 2 cents. I've attached a
pic of my 7mo Bengal Kitten Jazz. She has been walking with this
jacket ever since she was 4mo. You may want to go to this lint for
additional info...Good Luck

http://www.hdw-inc.com/walkingjackets.htm

PS I use a retractable leash with her .............Fred

On 25 Sep 2003 11:10:21 -0700, in rec.pets.cats.misc you wrote:

>Shazza wrote:
>
>> > http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat
>

>> Aw, what cute cats! I noticed a pic of Snowball on a leash in the
>> garden. Can you tell me what kind of collar/leash you use?
>

>Sorry, I forgot the leash: I use a spring-loaded 5-metre (16-foot)
>extendable dogwalking leash, heavy-duty for Pericles who can pull like
>a train, which allows them a bit of a run around the garden (yard)
>etc. and sprints from behind to ahead when out walking. Bit of care
>needed to avoid entanglements but then that's just part of the fun...
>

>Cheers
>
>Ex

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:34:16 -0400, Shazza
> wrote:

>Exocat wrote:
>
>> LO All
>>
>> I've taken the occasion of Snowball the Ragdoll's 6-month birthday
>> today to add a growing-up album, "Snowball's Progress" at:
>>
>> http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat
>>
>> His predecessors and companions are in the other album "Exocat's
>> Cats".
>>
>> Hope you enjoy.
>>
>> Best
>>
>> Ex.
>
>Aw, what cute cats! I noticed a pic of Snowball on a leash in the
>garden. Can you tell me what kind of collar/leash you use? Visiting
>the pet store, I was totally perplexed as to what collar/harness/leash
>to buy. There are so many different collars and an assortment of cat
>harnesses. Does Snowball wear a collar? Any help would be awesome.
>Thanks.

M Gordon Douglas
September 29th 03, 06:23 PM
> wrote in message
>
> Came upon your post and decided to add my 2 cents. I've attached a
> pic of my 7mo Bengal Kitten Jazz.

Lovely!

But now I'm getting on a bit I think Bengals might be too energetic for me -
I remember pawprints on the ceiling from when my RB Bombay was a kitten!

Best

Ex.

M Gordon Douglas
September 29th 03, 06:23 PM