PDA

View Full Version : Bengals a breed of their own!!! (0/1)

September 26th 03, 01:48 PM
Have attached photos of my 2 Bengal Kittens. The female Jazz is only
7mo old and her partner Toby is a month behind her. This is a very
special breed and I wish I had known about them sooner. Any input?

Joe Pitt
September 26th 03, 02:22 PM
Very beautiful cats. I have a rescued Bengal, Sheena, and you can see her
pictures (and the rest of the crew) at the link below.
--
Joe
http://www.jwpitt.com/cats.htm

> wrote in message
> Have attached photos of my 2 Bengal Kittens. The female Jazz is only
> 7mo old and her partner Toby is a month behind her. This is a very
> special breed and I wish I had known about them sooner. Any input?

Joe Pitt
September 26th 03, 02:22 PM
Very beautiful cats. I have a rescued Bengal, Sheena, and you can see her
pictures (and the rest of the crew) at the link below.
--
Joe
http://www.jwpitt.com/cats.htm
Cat Rescue http://www.animalrescuefoundation.com
God created the cat so man could have the pleasure of petting the tiger

> wrote in message
> Have attached photos of my 2 Bengal Kittens. The female Jazz is only
> 7mo old and her partner Toby is a month behind her. This is a very
> special breed and I wish I had known about them sooner. Any input?

kaeli
September 26th 03, 02:25 PM
In article >,
enlightened us with...
> Have attached photos of my 2 Bengal Kittens. The female Jazz is only
> 7mo old and her partner Toby is a month behind her. This is a very
> special breed and I wish I had known about them sooner. Any input?

Do not post binaries (that means pictures or anything non-text) to a
non-binary group.
It can get you in trouble with your ISP and no one can see them anyway
without reconstructing them, which few do b/c there might be a virus in
there and b/c it's a PITA.

We'd love to see the pics, though - please post links.

~kaeli~
All I ask for is the chance to prove that money
cannot make me happy.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

kaeli