PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY UPDATE! re: HELP! I need a sitter for my two fur babies!

L. Kelly
October 7th 03, 04:19 AM
I have found a home for my boys and I! We will be moving on Monday, October 13th...maybe
sooner if I can get everything done here. I still have to pack and get organized.

I won't publicly say where we will be, but just know that we will be ok.

Many, many thanks to all who purrayed and purred for us. It sure seems to have worked.
There IS power in numbers after all. :-D

--
Hugs,
Lynn

*strip CLOTHES to reply*
Homepage: http://members.shaw.ca/sewfinefashions/
See my boys: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/papavince_29/

L. Kelly
October 7th 03, 04:19 AM
I have found a home for my boys and I! We will be moving on Monday, October 13th...maybe
sooner if I can get everything done here. I still have to pack and get organized.

I won't publicly say where we will be, but just know that we will be ok.

Many, many thanks to all who purrayed and purred for us. It sure seems to have worked.
There IS power in numbers after all. :-D

--
Hugs,
Lynn

*strip CLOTHES to reply*
Homepage: http://members.shaw.ca/sewfinefashions/
See my boys: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/papavince_29/

MaryL
October 7th 03, 07:34 AM
"L. Kelly" > wrote in message
> I have found a home for my boys and I! We will be moving on Monday,
October 13th...maybe
> sooner if I can get everything done here. I still have to pack and get
organized.

> I won't publicly say where we will be, but just know that we will be ok.
>
> Many, many thanks to all who purrayed and purred for us. It sure seems to
have worked.
> There IS power in numbers after all. :-D
>
> --
> Hugs,
> Lynn
>

> *strip CLOTHES to reply*
> Homepage: http://members.shaw.ca/sewfinefashions/
> See my boys: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/papavince_29/

That's wonderful news!! Thanks for updating us (and...I would say, make the
move as fast as possible).

MaryL
(take out the litter to reply)

MaryL