PDA

View Full Version : Re: Cats in the Pants (Snowball the Ragdoll's progress) OOPS!

M Gordon Douglas
October 14th 03, 09:07 PM
Sorry, the Gremlins made me forget that all-important URL! It's:

http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

> LO All
>
> Following the hugely funny thread about cats nesting in nether garments
> while their humans were sitting "on the throne", Snowball my Ragdoll
kitten
> was a regular at it too: right from his arrival he's been marching into
the
> "smallest room" to find me, pulling my trousers to the floor & nesting
> therein. Rather than waste time on a "me too" post I've just been biding
my
> time until I could secure photographic evidence.
>
> At last the time came when I could disentangle myself from the "nest"
> without disturbing him and dash for the camera, handily placed in the
> adjacent bedroom.
>
> The natural & unposed - honest - pics are on Page 2 of the album
"Snowball's
> Progress" at this URL, which I'm glad to say many of you are familiar with
> already.
> There are also numerous updates to the other 2 albums as well: I hope
you'll
> spare the time to browse amongst other of my much-loved "boys".
>
> Best wishes
>
> Exocat

Lori Fields
October 15th 03, 02:34 AM
That is just too funny! And so cute....

"M Gordon Douglas" > wrote in message
> Sorry, the Gremlins made me forget that all-important URL! It's:
>
> http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat
>

> > LO All
> >
> > Following the hugely funny thread about cats nesting in nether garments
> > while their humans were sitting "on the throne", Snowball my Ragdoll
> kitten
> > was a regular at it too: right from his arrival he's been marching into
> the
> > "smallest room" to find me, pulling my trousers to the floor & nesting
> > therein. Rather than waste time on a "me too" post I've just been biding
> my
> > time until I could secure photographic evidence.
> >
> > At last the time came when I could disentangle myself from the "nest"
> > without disturbing him and dash for the camera, handily placed in the
> > adjacent bedroom.
> >
> > The natural & unposed - honest - pics are on Page 2 of the album
> "Snowball's
> > Progress" at this URL, which I'm glad to say many of you are familiar
with
> > already.
> > There are also numerous updates to the other 2 albums as well: I hope
> you'll
> > spare the time to browse amongst other of my much-loved "boys".
> >
> > Best wishes
> >
> > Exocat

Lori Fields
October 15th 03, 02:34 AM
That is just too funny! And so cute....

"M Gordon Douglas" > wrote in message
> Sorry, the Gremlins made me forget that all-important URL! It's:
>
> http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat
>

> > LO All
> >
> > Following the hugely funny thread about cats nesting in nether garments
> > while their humans were sitting "on the throne", Snowball my Ragdoll
> kitten
> > was a regular at it too: right from his arrival he's been marching into
> the
> > "smallest room" to find me, pulling my trousers to the floor & nesting
> > therein. Rather than waste time on a "me too" post I've just been biding
> my
> > time until I could secure photographic evidence.
> >
> > At last the time came when I could disentangle myself from the "nest"
> > without disturbing him and dash for the camera, handily placed in the
> > adjacent bedroom.
> >
> > The natural & unposed - honest - pics are on Page 2 of the album
> "Snowball's
> > Progress" at this URL, which I'm glad to say many of you are familiar
with
> > already.
> > There are also numerous updates to the other 2 albums as well: I hope
> you'll
> > spare the time to browse amongst other of my much-loved "boys".
> >
> > Best wishes
> >
> > Exocat

Robibnikoff
October 15th 03, 03:55 PM
In article >, Lori
Fields says...

>That is just too funny! And so cute....

Definitely! And here I thought it was funny when my cat crawled inside my
overalls when I was lying on my stomach watching TV ;)

>"M Gordon Douglas" > wrote in message
>> Sorry, the Gremlins made me forget that all-important URL! It's:
>>
>> http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat
>>

>> > LO All
>> >
>> > Following the hugely funny thread about cats nesting in nether garments
>> > while their humans were sitting "on the throne", Snowball my Ragdoll
>> kitten
>> > was a regular at it too: right from his arrival he's been marching into
>> the
>> > "smallest room" to find me, pulling my trousers to the floor & nesting
>> > therein. Rather than waste time on a "me too" post I've just been biding
>> my
>> > time until I could secure photographic evidence.
>> >
>> > At last the time came when I could disentangle myself from the "nest"
>> > without disturbing him and dash for the camera, handily placed in the
>> > adjacent bedroom.
>> >
>> > The natural & unposed - honest - pics are on Page 2 of the album
>> "Snowball's
>> > Progress" at this URL, which I'm glad to say many of you are familiar
>with
>> > already.
>> > There are also numerous updates to the other 2 albums as well: I hope
>> you'll
>> > spare the time to browse amongst other of my much-loved "boys".
>> >
>> > Best wishes
>> >
>> > Exocat

Robyn

Robibnikoff
October 15th 03, 03:55 PM
In article >, Lori
Fields says...

>That is just too funny! And so cute....

Definitely! And here I thought it was funny when my cat crawled inside my
overalls when I was lying on my stomach watching TV ;)

>"M Gordon Douglas" > wrote in message
>> Sorry, the Gremlins made me forget that all-important URL! It's:
>>
>> http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat
>>

>> > LO All
>> >
>> > Following the hugely funny thread about cats nesting in nether garments
>> > while their humans were sitting "on the throne", Snowball my Ragdoll
>> kitten
>> > was a regular at it too: right from his arrival he's been marching into
>> the
>> > "smallest room" to find me, pulling my trousers to the floor & nesting
>> > therein. Rather than waste time on a "me too" post I've just been biding
>> my
>> > time until I could secure photographic evidence.
>> >
>> > At last the time came when I could disentangle myself from the "nest"
>> > without disturbing him and dash for the camera, handily placed in the
>> > adjacent bedroom.
>> >
>> > The natural & unposed - honest - pics are on Page 2 of the album
>> "Snowball's
>> > Progress" at this URL, which I'm glad to say many of you are familiar
>with
>> > already.
>> > There are also numerous updates to the other 2 albums as well: I hope
>> you'll
>> > spare the time to browse amongst other of my much-loved "boys".
>> >
>> > Best wishes
>> >
>> > Exocat

Robyn