PDA

View Full Version : Re: cat and squirrel stare down

MaryL
November 14th 03, 11:01 AM
"edo" > wrote in message
news:78783cc068a0e9002f55442c04baf170@cryptorebels .net...
> http://www.seska.com/intruder/intruder09.jpg

That is so funny. I love it! I once saw Holly running back and forth on
the windowsill on the inside of my window, and a squirrel was paralleling by
running back on forth on the little brick edge on the outside of the window.
I wish I had had a camcorder available at the time.

MaryL

MaryL
November 14th 03, 11:01 AM
"edo" > wrote in message
news:78783cc068a0e9002f55442c04baf170@cryptorebels .net...
> http://www.seska.com/intruder/intruder09.jpg

That is so funny. I love it! I once saw Holly running back and forth on
the windowsill on the inside of my window, and a squirrel was paralleling by
running back on forth on the little brick edge on the outside of the window.
I wish I had had a camcorder available at the time.

MaryL

Luvskats00
November 14th 03, 01:35 PM
That is the most precious picture....Do you have a newspaper that prints pix
like that? You should submit this..I love it.

Luvskats00
November 14th 03, 01:35 PM
That is the most precious picture....Do you have a newspaper that prints pix
like that? You should submit this..I love it.

m. L. Briggs
November 14th 03, 04:52 PM
On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:55:59 +0100, edo >
wrote:

>http://www.seska.com/intruder/intruder09.jpg
A cute picture, but kind of sad!