PDA

View Full Version : Discourage Scratching

Ablang
November 16th 03, 02:11 AM
From: Iams Mag

1. Sticky Tape
2. Noise
3. Smell - The aroma of oranges will also keep him from returning to the
scene of the crime. Simply hang an orange peel at the site and watch him
run away. [Ed. I have a hard time believing this works. Can anyone
testify to this?]

--
Hilary Duff is America's Sweetheart & an international HeartBreaker.

"FAILING = Finding An Important Lesson, Inviting Needed Growth" -- Gary
Busey

Cheryl
November 16th 03, 02:43 AM
In ,
Ablang > composed with style:
> From: Iams Mag
>
> 1. Sticky Tape
> 2. Noise
> 3. Smell - The aroma of oranges will also keep him from returning
> to the scene of the crime. Simply hang an orange peel at the site
> and watch him run away. [Ed. I have a hard time believing this
> works. Can anyone testify to this?]

4. Diversion

Cheryl
November 16th 03, 02:43 AM
In ,
Ablang > composed with style:
> From: Iams Mag
>
> 1. Sticky Tape
> 2. Noise
> 3. Smell - The aroma of oranges will also keep him from returning
> to the scene of the crime. Simply hang an orange peel at the site
> and watch him run away. [Ed. I have a hard time believing this
> works. Can anyone testify to this?]

4. Diversion

Suzie-Q
November 16th 03, 04:41 AM
Ablang wrote:

> From: Iams Mag
>
> 1. Sticky Tape
> 2. Noise
> 3. Smell - The aroma of oranges will also keep him from returning to the
> scene of the crime. Simply hang an orange peel at the site and watch him
> run away. [Ed. I have a hard time believing this works. Can anyone
> testify to this?]

Sounds like a great idea for a new product: Orange hanger furniture
protector.

Any inventors out there?

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/

Suzie-Q
November 16th 03, 04:41 AM
Ablang wrote:

> From: Iams Mag
>
> 1. Sticky Tape
> 2. Noise
> 3. Smell - The aroma of oranges will also keep him from returning to the
> scene of the crime. Simply hang an orange peel at the site and watch him
> run away. [Ed. I have a hard time believing this works. Can anyone
> testify to this?]

Sounds like a great idea for a new product: Orange hanger furniture
protector.

Any inventors out there?

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/

November 18th 03, 04:11 AM
In article >,
Ablang > wrote:

>3. Smell - The aroma of oranges will also keep him from returning to the
>scene of the crime. Simply hang an orange peel at the site and watch him
>run away. [Ed. I have a hard time believing this works. Can anyone
>testify to this?]

I don't know about orange peel, but our boys were stoppd cold in their
persistent meowing and scratching at the bedroom door by a liberal
application of orange-oil spray to the carpet. (The spray is a bathroom
deodorant available in Australia - there may be equivalents in other
countries.)

Kate Orman > http://www.zip.com.au/~korman/
"I have no idea what that meant." - Dot Warner

November 18th 03, 04:11 AM