PDA

View Full Version : The Name

Stacey
August 25th 03, 02:59 AM
"Merlin". Boy or girl, that's going to be The Kitten's name.

For now anyway... :)

--
Stacey :)

Hugs, Not Bugs!
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on the
cats!

Lois Reay
August 25th 03, 04:30 AM
That's nice Stacey, if it is a girl you could spell it Merlyn!

Lois

"Stacey" > wrote in message
> "Merlin". Boy or girl, that's going to be The Kitten's name.
>
> For now anyway... :)
>
> --
> Stacey :)
>
> Hugs, Not Bugs!
> ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
> http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508
> ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
> If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on the
> cats!

bewtifulfreak
August 25th 03, 07:03 PM
Stacey wrote:
> "Merlin". Boy or girl, that's going to be The Kitten's name.
>
> For now anyway... :)

Very good choice.... :)

Lois Reay wrote:
> That's nice Stacey, if it is a girl you could spell it Merlyn!

Actually, that's very pretty, though I know a little girl named Merlin, and
I *think* it was spelled the usual way (not sure, now that I come to think
of it)!

Like I think I mentioned, the working name for the furbaby we're waiting on
is MiniMe, cuz he or she looks like our other two, and has similar markings
to one of them (they're both black, but Crowley has a white locket on his
neck and little white pubes, and so does the baby)! Depending on whether
it's a girl, we might give it another Pratchett name, Angua (our others are
named after characters out of Terry Pratchett books), but I think in any
case, it will end up with MiniMe at least as a nickname!

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak