PDA

View Full Version : Special Kitty Pet Bed $9.88 @ WalMart

Ablang
November 26th 03, 02:59 AM
Special Kitty Pet Bed $9.88 @ WalMart

[Ed. This looks like a really good deal. I bet no one can buy this cheaper
anywhere else.]

Special Kitty Pet Bed w/ Removable Cover
Assorted prints. 17-inch diameter
$9.88 @ WalMart 11/28/03-12/4/03

--
Hilary Duff is America's Sweetheart & an international HeartBreaker.

"FAILING = Finding An Important Lesson, Inviting Needed Growth" -- Gary
Busey

---MIKE---
November 26th 03, 03:15 PM
I almost bought one yesterday BUT I figured my cats wouldn't use it.
They prefer to sleep on old newspapers!

-MIKE

---MIKE---
November 26th 03, 03:15 PM
I almost bought one yesterday BUT I figured my cats wouldn't use it.
They prefer to sleep on old newspapers!

-MIKE

Arthur Shapiro
November 26th 03, 05:39 PM
In article >, Ablang > wrote:
--> Special Kitty Pet Bed $9.88 @ WalMart

I actually purchased one several weeks ago, realizing that it was doomed to
failure. I figured the ten bucks would get me brownie points with the
owners, even if none of them condescended to use it. To my surprise, it's
gotten some use. Lester (now in the ICU following liver cancer surgery
Saturday) took a real fondness to it, and liked to curl up around its inside
perimeter. Hope he can get over the rim of the bed when he comes home this
evening.

It appears to be a foam structure with a slip-over cloth cover.

Art

Arthur Shapiro
November 26th 03, 05:39 PM
In article >, Ablang > wrote:
--> Special Kitty Pet Bed $9.88 @ WalMart

I actually purchased one several weeks ago, realizing that it was doomed to
failure. I figured the ten bucks would get me brownie points with the
owners, even if none of them condescended to use it. To my surprise, it's
gotten some use. Lester (now in the ICU following liver cancer surgery
Saturday) took a real fondness to it, and liked to curl up around its inside
perimeter. Hope he can get over the rim of the bed when he comes home this
evening.

It appears to be a foam structure with a slip-over cloth cover.

Art

Cheryl
November 26th 03, 11:25 PM
In ,
Arthur Shapiro > composed with style:
> In article >, Ablang
> > wrote: --> Special Kitty Pet Bed
> $9.88 @ WalMart
>
> I actually purchased one several weeks ago, realizing that it was
> doomed to
> failure. I figured the ten bucks would get me brownie points with
> the
> owners, even if none of them condescended to use it. To my
> surprise, it's
> gotten some use. Lester (now in the ICU following liver cancer
> surgery
> Saturday) took a real fondness to it, and liked to curl up around
> its inside
> perimeter. Hope he can get over the rim of the bed when he comes
> home this
> evening.

I hope he is feeling better! Purrs out to Lester. Scary... :(