PDA

View Full Version : MY CAT

Mindtapster
November 26th 03, 07:32 PM
He cries, Beepers all night in of all places..
the bathroom?! Well, I usually get up hold him
tell him everything is ok.. HE SCREAMS in there
pretty loud.. I get worried, because I live in
an apartment too...

WHAT CAN I DO FOR HIM? He isn't old, hes only 5
and wasn't hurt.. He has tons and tons of toys..
and plenty to eat.. Any help, is always appreciated!

Luvskats00
November 27th 03, 01:02 AM
"Mindtapster"
writes

>He cries, Beepers all night in of all places..
>the bathroom?! Well, I usually get up hold him
>tell him everything is ok.. HE SCREAMS in there
>pretty loud.. I get worried, because I live in
>an apartment too...

Did he start doing this recently or has been doing this for a very long time?
Has anything changed to cause his crying? Can you let him sleep in the bedroom
with you?

Luvskats00
November 27th 03, 01:02 AM
"Mindtapster"
writes

>He cries, Beepers all night in of all places..
>the bathroom?! Well, I usually get up hold him
>tell him everything is ok.. HE SCREAMS in there
>pretty loud.. I get worried, because I live in
>an apartment too...

Did he start doing this recently or has been doing this for a very long time?
Has anything changed to cause his crying? Can you let him sleep in the bedroom
with you?

Larry Osborne
November 27th 03, 02:07 AM
It is probably behavioural ( I suspect ~bored and if alone in the house a
second cat could help), but I would take him to a vet to see if there is any
thing phsically wrong. If the cat is physically ok, speak to the vet about
finding an animal behaviourist. I am sure most vets see this problem enough
that they may know someone immediately who might be able to help but if not
they have the connections that should enable them to find one in a
reasonable time.

Larry Osborne

lkaboutpets.com...