PDA

View Full Version : Cats are from hell

Adam Ben Nalois
December 18th 03, 08:20 AM
They control the humans with brainwashing-waves emitted by their tails
!

Cats usually are controlled by an evil mother-cat.There are warrior
cats which will bite you , spy cats which will watch you and
transmitter cats which transfer data to the evil mother cat.

Beware, cats already have conquered 90% of earth, soon mankind is
doomed!

kaeli
December 18th 03, 03:16 PM
In article >,
enlightened us with...

> Beware, cats already have conquered 90% of earth, soon mankind is
> doomed!

I for one bow to our new Cat Overlords.

~kaeli~
Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

kaeli
December 18th 03, 03:16 PM
In article >,
enlightened us with...

> Beware, cats already have conquered 90% of earth, soon mankind is
> doomed!

I for one bow to our new Cat Overlords.

~kaeli~
Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Cat Protector
December 18th 03, 06:19 PM
The original OP has got it wrong. Cats are the good guys not the bad guys.
Also, maybe God is a cat or at the very least has one sitting by his side.
The world as far as I am concerned belongs to cats so I don't mind being in
their service.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

"kaeli" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> enlightened us with...
> >
> > Beware, cats already have conquered 90% of earth, soon mankind is
> > doomed!
> >

> I for one bow to our new Cat Overlords.
>
> --
> --
> ~kaeli~
> Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
> http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
> http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

FINNEY
December 18th 03, 06:50 PM
YEAH.......SO,...............?

FINNEY
December 18th 03, 06:50 PM
YEAH.......SO,...............?

Suzie-Q
December 18th 03, 07:22 PM
Adam Ben Nalois wrote:

> They control the humans with brainwashing-waves emitted by their tails
> !
>
> Cats usually are controlled by an evil mother-cat.There are warrior
> cats which will bite you , spy cats which will watch you and
> transmitter cats which transfer data to the evil mother cat.
>
> Beware, cats already have conquered 90% of earth, soon mankind is
> doomed!

They can't do any worse with it than we have.

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/

Suzie-Q
December 18th 03, 07:22 PM
Adam Ben Nalois wrote:

> They control the humans with brainwashing-waves emitted by their tails
> !
>
> Cats usually are controlled by an evil mother-cat.There are warrior
> cats which will bite you , spy cats which will watch you and
> transmitter cats which transfer data to the evil mother cat.
>
> Beware, cats already have conquered 90% of earth, soon mankind is
> doomed!

They can't do any worse with it than we have.

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/

kaeli
December 18th 03, 07:31 PM
In article <VcmEb.7442$PK3.6143@okepread01>,
enlightened us with...
> The original OP has got it wrong. Cats are the good guys not the bad guys.
> Also, maybe God is a cat or at the very least has one sitting by his side.
> The world as far as I am concerned belongs to cats so I don't mind being in
> their service.

CP, you have just *got* to stop taking the trolls seriously. ;)

~kaeli~
Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead-to-know basis.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

kaeli
December 18th 03, 07:31 PM
In article <VcmEb.7442$PK3.6143@okepread01>,
enlightened us with...
> The original OP has got it wrong. Cats are the good guys not the bad guys.
> Also, maybe God is a cat or at the very least has one sitting by his side.
> The world as far as I am concerned belongs to cats so I don't mind being in
> their service.

CP, you have just *got* to stop taking the trolls seriously. ;)

~kaeli~
Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead-to-know basis.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Bob Brenchley.
December 18th 03, 07:33 PM
On 18 Dec 2003 00:20:14 -0800, (Adam Ben Nalois)
wrote:

>They control the humans with brainwashing-waves emitted by their tails
>!
>
>Cats usually are controlled by an evil mother-cat.There are warrior
>cats which will bite you , spy cats which will watch you and
>transmitter cats which transfer data to the evil mother cat.
>
>Beware, cats already have conquered 90% of earth, soon mankind is
>doomed!

But what a nice way to go :)

--
Bob.

Laugh and the world laughs with you... Cry, and the world looks
sheepish and suddenly remembers it had other plans.

wrote:

>They control the humans with brainwashing-waves emitted by their tails
>!
>
>Cats usually are controlled by an evil mother-cat.There are warrior
>cats which will bite you , spy cats which will watch you and
>transmitter cats which transfer data to the evil mother cat.
>
>Beware, cats already have conquered 90% of earth, soon mankind is
>doomed!

But what a nice way to go :)

--
Bob.

Laugh and the world laughs with you... Cry, and the world looks
sheepish and suddenly remembers it had other plans.

LeeAnne
December 19th 03, 04:02 PM
I actually believe them to really be space aliens who came here from a dying
planet many many centuries ago.

They have done so well over the eons brainwashing us into serving them,
kudos to the Cat People :-)

"Adam Ben Nalois" > wrote in message
om...
> They control the humans with brainwashing-waves emitted by their tails
> !
>
> Cats usually are controlled by an evil mother-cat.There are warrior
> cats which will bite you , spy cats which will watch you and
> transmitter cats which transfer data to the evil mother cat.
>
> Beware, cats already have conquered 90% of earth, soon mankind is
> doomed!

LeeAnne
December 19th 03, 04:02 PM
I actually believe them to really be space aliens who came here from a dying
planet many many centuries ago.

They have done so well over the eons brainwashing us into serving them,
kudos to the Cat People :-)

"Adam Ben Nalois" > wrote in message
om...
> They control the humans with brainwashing-waves emitted by their tails
> !
>
> Cats usually are controlled by an evil mother-cat.There are warrior
> cats which will bite you , spy cats which will watch you and
> transmitter cats which transfer data to the evil mother cat.
>
> Beware, cats already have conquered 90% of earth, soon mankind is
> doomed!

LinuxLibrarian
December 22nd 03, 07:54 PM
"LeeAnne" > wrote in message >...
> I actually believe them to really be space aliens who came here from a dying
> planet many many centuries ago.

Indeed they are:
http://www.joyoftech.com/joyoftech/joyarchives/414.html (note last
bulleted item on blackboard list)

--LL

LinuxLibrarian
December 22nd 03, 07:54 PM
"LeeAnne" > wrote in message >...
> I actually believe them to really be space aliens who came here from a dying
> planet many many centuries ago.

Indeed they are:
http://www.joyoftech.com/joyoftech/joyarchives/414.html (note last
bulleted item on blackboard list)