PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: DON'T BUY CATFOOD AT PET NUTRITION CENTER

marques de sade
December 21st 03, 11:03 PM
i bought some cat food that was bad, i mean it smelled real bad and they wouldn't give me my money
back so i go, well i don't care about the money but this food is bad, so you can keep it. and they
just go, there's nothing wrong with it, and they just put it back on the shelf...

that's pretty irresponsible in my book...

--

octinomos (http://www.nyx.net/~dlongori/strck.htm)

The 'Jews-are-in-control' myth is being pushed in the mass media and I believe
deliberately encouraged by the Bush administration. --Jared Israel (http://tenc.net)

Dennis Carr
December 22nd 03, 02:14 AM
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 23:03:49 +0000, marques de sade wrote:

> i bought some cat food that was bad, i mean it smelled real bad and they
> wouldn't give me my money back so i go, well i don't care about the
> money but this food is bad, so you can keep it. and they just go,
> there's nothing wrong with it, and they just put it back on the shelf...

Please don't feed the troll.

--
Dennis Carr - | I may be out of my mind,
http://www.dennis.furtopia.org | But I have more fun that way.

Dennis Carr
December 22nd 03, 02:14 AM
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 23:03:49 +0000, marques de sade wrote:

> i bought some cat food that was bad, i mean it smelled real bad and they
> wouldn't give me my money back so i go, well i don't care about the
> money but this food is bad, so you can keep it. and they just go,
> there's nothing wrong with it, and they just put it back on the shelf...

Please don't feed the troll.

--
Dennis Carr - | I may be out of my mind,
http://www.dennis.furtopia.org | But I have more fun that way.
------------------------------------+-------------------------------

-=petr0lb0mb=-²°°²
December 22nd 03, 03:46 AM
"marques de sade" > wrote in message
> i bought some cat food that was bad, i mean it smelled real bad and they
wouldn't give me my money
> back so i go, well i don't care about the money but this food is bad, so
you can keep it. and they
> just go, there's nothing wrong with it, and they just put it back on the
shelf...

> that's pretty irresponsible in my book...

No kidding, how do they expect to do an accurate inventory.

> The 'Jews-are-in-control' myth is being pushed in the mass media and I
believe
> deliberately encouraged by the Bush administration. --Jared Israel
(http://tenc.net)

Surely, you can't be serious. The mass media is (at least here in America)
mostly owned, operated and controlled by Jews.
Of course, I suppose that by saying so, I will be considered an Anti-Semite.

-=petr0lb0mb=-²°°²
December 22nd 03, 03:46 AM
"marques de sade" > wrote in message
> i bought some cat food that was bad, i mean it smelled real bad and they
wouldn't give me my money
> back so i go, well i don't care about the money but this food is bad, so
you can keep it. and they
> just go, there's nothing wrong with it, and they just put it back on the
shelf...

> that's pretty irresponsible in my book...

No kidding, how do they expect to do an accurate inventory.

> The 'Jews-are-in-control' myth is being pushed in the mass media and I
believe
> deliberately encouraged by the Bush administration. --Jared Israel
(http://tenc.net)

Surely, you can't be serious. The mass media is (at least here in America)
mostly owned, operated and controlled by Jews.
Of course, I suppose that by saying so, I will be considered an Anti-Semite.

dinkmeister
December 22nd 03, 06:15 AM
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 19:46:58 -0800, -=3Dpetr0lb0mb=3D-=B2=B0=B0=B2 wrote=
:

:Surely, you can't be serious. The mass media is (at least here in Amer=
ica)
:mostly owned, operated and controlled by Jews.
:Of course, I suppose that by saying so, I will be considered an Anti-Se=
mite.

true enough, and I think they should be proud of it. most of my favorit=
actors and comedians have a Jewish background.

dinkmeister
December 22nd 03, 06:15 AM
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 19:46:58 -0800, -=3Dpetr0lb0mb=3D-=B2=B0=B0=B2 wrote=
:

:Surely, you can't be serious. The mass media is (at least here in Amer=
ica)
:mostly owned, operated and controlled by Jews.
:Of course, I suppose that by saying so, I will be considered an Anti-Se=
mite.

true enough, and I think they should be proud of it. most of my favorit=
actors and comedians have a Jewish background.

Poop Dogg
December 22nd 03, 06:46 AM
"dinkmeister" > wrote in message
. giganews.com...
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 19:46:58 -0800, -=petr0lb0mb=-²°°² wrote:

:Surely, you can't be serious. The mass media is (at least here in America)
:mostly owned, operated and controlled by Jews.
:Of course, I suppose that by saying so, I will be considered an Anti-Semite.

true enough, and I think they should be proud of it. most of my favorite
actors and comedians have a Jewish background.

How did a thread concerning the quality of cat food sold at a certain
store degenerate into a Jewish conspiracy theory?

Poop Dogg
December 22nd 03, 06:46 AM
"dinkmeister" > wrote in message
. giganews.com...
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 19:46:58 -0800, -=petr0lb0mb=-²°°² wrote:

:Surely, you can't be serious. The mass media is (at least here in America)
:mostly owned, operated and controlled by Jews.
:Of course, I suppose that by saying so, I will be considered an Anti-Semite.

true enough, and I think they should be proud of it. most of my favorite
actors and comedians have a Jewish background.

How did a thread concerning the quality of cat food sold at a certain
store degenerate into a Jewish conspiracy theory?

Charlene Mann
December 22nd 03, 02:29 PM
Tha marques de sade unit, employing much ilk and an infinite quantity of
Monkey, up 'n' done vomited into rec.pets.cats.misc thusly:
> i bought some cat food that was bad, i mean it smelled real bad and they wouldn't give me my money
> back so i go, well i don't care about the money but this food is bad, so you can keep it. and they
> just go, there's nothing wrong with it, and they just put it back on the shelf...
>
> that's pretty irresponsible in my book...

<Questionable nano-pointed Semitiq-reference sig-line duly snip't per
the Ancient and Blessed Rite of Abraham; no Lidocaine necessary for this
one>

Troll: Devolved from the ancient Yuletude, Carol. Yes, Virginia, there
IS a Xmas Troll lurking just outside your Majik Window! All together
now: BOM Boom-da-lay! RAM Shan-kar! OM Shiva! _SHANGO!_ <Plonk.>

Gratitude for all Life. The Flame burneth still. The Top Ten "worst"
Cats are collectively better than any troll. I'd feed the Ten, but not
that one come the Day. (The cats are 100% alive; the troll is by nature
merely Undead.) ;-)

/Finis/.