Bernhard Rich wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2980180592

January 17th 04, 12:08 AM
He he he

Bernhard Rich wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2980180592

Charlene Mann
January 17th 04, 05:14 AM
It has been fifteen minutes... still lmao & thinking who to share this
with next... Entirely too much fun for all but the coldest of Northern
nights. Um, got a pixel-based model of that doojur? Gotta get one (if
ever I can) for the propeller-hatted penguin a-skatin' atop my browser
window... Haven't had so much fun since amending that "Demon/Qlippoth
Soup" recipe in alt.magick.somethingorother nigh on a month past for
Heavensake... Good go!

- CM -