PDA

View Full Version : Falling over cat´s tails

Alberto Panno-Peano
January 18th 04, 05:21 AM
This is very dangerous, cats are dangerous moving traps than can cause
the most deadly accidents in houses and outside !

So beware if a cat is around your legs !

m. L. Briggs
January 18th 04, 05:56 AM
On 17 Jan 2004 21:21:45 -0800, (Alberto
Panno-Peano) wrote:

>This is very dangerous, cats are dangerous moving traps than can cause
>the most deadly accidents in houses and outside !
>
>So beware if a cat is around your legs !
That's why I go around the house saying "move -- move -- move!".

Panno-Peano) wrote:

>This is very dangerous, cats are dangerous moving traps than can cause
>the most deadly accidents in houses and outside !
>
>So beware if a cat is around your legs !
That's why I go around the house saying "move -- move -- move!".

sweetGApeach
January 19th 04, 03:46 AM
Yeah I found that out the hard way one night!
My cat got under my foot while going down the stairs and instead of stepping
on her and hurting her I went down about 6 stairs...luckily I fell back
instead of going head first! So I had a hard time walking around for about a
week! She never did that again...I think she was shocked that I fell!
Karen

"m. L. Briggs" > wrote in message
> On 17 Jan 2004 21:21:45 -0800, (Alberto
> Panno-Peano) wrote:
>
> >This is very dangerous, cats are dangerous moving traps than can cause
> >the most deadly accidents in houses and outside !
> >
> >So beware if a cat is around your legs !
> That's why I go around the house saying "move -- move -- move!".

Linda Terrell
January 19th 04, 01:12 PM
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 03:46:55 UTC, "sweetGApeach"
> wrote:

> Yeah I found that out the hard way one night!
> My cat got under my foot while going down the stairs and instead of stepping
> on her and hurting her I went down about 6 stairs...luckily I fell back
> instead of going head first! So I had a hard time walking around for about a
> week! She never did that again...I think she was shocked that I fell!
> Karen

One of my cats tripped me up some years ago and I fell
right on top of him! Cushioned my fall...but he wasn't grateful
that I wasn't hurt. He skittered away from me fror the next week!

LT

Linda Terrell
January 19th 04, 01:12 PM
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 03:46:55 UTC, "sweetGApeach"
> wrote:

> Yeah I found that out the hard way one night!
> My cat got under my foot while going down the stairs and instead of stepping
> on her and hurting her I went down about 6 stairs...luckily I fell back
> instead of going head first! So I had a hard time walking around for about a
> week! She never did that again...I think she was shocked that I fell!
> Karen

One of my cats tripped me up some years ago and I fell
right on top of him! Cushioned my fall...but he wasn't grateful
that I wasn't hurt. He skittered away from me fror the next week!

LT

DevilsPGD
January 19th 04, 01:37 PM
In message

"Linda Terrell" > did ramble:

>> Yeah I found that out the hard way one night!
>> My cat got under my foot while going down the stairs and instead of stepping
>> on her and hurting her I went down about 6 stairs...luckily I fell back
>> instead of going head first! So I had a hard time walking around for about a
>> week! She never did that again...I think she was shocked that I fell!
>> Karen
>>

> One of my cats tripped me up some years ago and I fell
>right on top of him! Cushioned my fall...but he wasn't grateful
>that I wasn't hurt. He skittered away from me fror the next week!

I hate to admit it, but I almost don't feel bad when I step on a tail
anymore. Almost.

We have three kittens, and normally I can dodge them, but what do they
expect when I'm carrying 9-10 grocery bags and one of them jumps on my
foot in midair walking down a flight of stairs.
--
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

DevilsPGD
January 19th 04, 01:37 PM
In message

"Linda Terrell" > did ramble:

>> Yeah I found that out the hard way one night!
>> My cat got under my foot while going down the stairs and instead of stepping
>> on her and hurting her I went down about 6 stairs...luckily I fell back
>> instead of going head first! So I had a hard time walking around for about a
>> week! She never did that again...I think she was shocked that I fell!
>> Karen
>>

> One of my cats tripped me up some years ago and I fell
>right on top of him! Cushioned my fall...but he wasn't grateful
>that I wasn't hurt. He skittered away from me fror the next week!

I hate to admit it, but I almost don't feel bad when I step on a tail
anymore. Almost.

We have three kittens, and normally I can dodge them, but what do they
expect when I'm carrying 9-10 grocery bags and one of them jumps on my
foot in midair walking down a flight of stairs.
--
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

sweetGApeach
January 19th 04, 05:31 PM
"Linda Terrell" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 03:46:55 UTC, "sweetGApeach"
> > wrote:
>
> > Yeah I found that out the hard way one night!
> > My cat got under my foot while going down the stairs and instead of
stepping
> > on her and hurting her I went down about 6 stairs...luckily I fell back
> > instead of going head first! So I had a hard time walking around for
about a
> > week! She never did that again...I think she was shocked that I fell!
> > Karen
> >

> One of my cats tripped me up some years ago and I fell
> right on top of him! Cushioned my fall...but he wasn't grateful
> that I wasn't hurt. He skittered away from me fror the next week!
>
> LT

LOL! I am glad to hear you weren't hurt and that he wasn't hurt either...I
guess we all have the learn the hard way. :)

sweetGApeach
January 19th 04, 05:31 PM
"Linda Terrell" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 03:46:55 UTC, "sweetGApeach"
> > wrote:
>
> > Yeah I found that out the hard way one night!
> > My cat got under my foot while going down the stairs and instead of
stepping
> > on her and hurting her I went down about 6 stairs...luckily I fell back
> > instead of going head first! So I had a hard time walking around for
about a
> > week! She never did that again...I think she was shocked that I fell!
> > Karen
> >

> One of my cats tripped me up some years ago and I fell
> right on top of him! Cushioned my fall...but he wasn't grateful
> that I wasn't hurt. He skittered away from me fror the next week!
>
> LT

LOL! I am glad to hear you weren't hurt and that he wasn't hurt either...I
guess we all have the learn the hard way. :)

Linda Terrell
January 19th 04, 06:59 PM
> > One of my cats tripped me up some years ago and I fell
> > right on top of him! Cushioned my fall...but he wasn't grateful
> > that I wasn't hurt. He skittered away from me fror the next week!
> >
> > LT
>
> LOL! I am glad to hear you weren't hurt and that he wasn't hurt either...I
> guess we all have the learn the hard way. :)

But it scared the daylights out of me. I was sure I had damaged
him, broken something. I mean, I fell right on top of him, and we
both lay there together for a few seconds, catching our breath.
Oh, the look of disbelief then disgust he gave me!

LT

Linda Terrell
January 19th 04, 06:59 PM
> > One of my cats tripped me up some years ago and I fell
> > right on top of him! Cushioned my fall...but he wasn't grateful
> > that I wasn't hurt. He skittered away from me fror the next week!
> >
> > LT
>
> LOL! I am glad to hear you weren't hurt and that he wasn't hurt either...I
> guess we all have the learn the hard way. :)

But it scared the daylights out of me. I was sure I had damaged
him, broken something. I mean, I fell right on top of him, and we
both lay there together for a few seconds, catching our breath.
Oh, the look of disbelief then disgust he gave me!

LT

sweetGApeach
January 19th 04, 08:26 PM
"Linda Terrell" > wrote in message

> > > One of my cats tripped me up some years ago and I fell
> > > right on top of him! Cushioned my fall...but he wasn't grateful
> > > that I wasn't hurt. He skittered away from me fror the next week!
> > >
> > > LT
> >
> > LOL! I am glad to hear you weren't hurt and that he wasn't hurt
either...I
> > guess we all have the learn the hard way. :)
>

> But it scared the daylights out of me. I was sure I had damaged
> him, broken something. I mean, I fell right on top of him, and we
> both lay there together for a few seconds, catching our breath.
> Oh, the look of disbelief then disgust he gave me!
>
> LT

I know that look...I get it alot when they get under my feet. Of course I am
chasing after them making sure they are ok if I step on their tail. I'll
never forget the first time my cat Marquette started sleeping under the
covers of the bed. I sat down while getting dressed and sat right on a part
of her...she let out that 'sound of disapproval and then I got that 'look'
for the rest of the day. Now if I see a lump under the covers I touch it to
see if it is her.

sweetGApeach
January 19th 04, 08:26 PM