PDA

View Full Version : Keep your cat away from the ceiling fan

gom
January 30th 04, 09:18 PM
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kittyfan.php

Luvskats00
January 30th 04, 10:01 PM
Is this for real? Be warned....This is awful. I hope it's not real.

Luvskats00
January 30th 04, 10:01 PM
Is this for real? Be warned....This is awful. I hope it's not real.

Alan Sandoval
January 31st 04, 11:10 AM
"gom" > wrote in message
om...
> http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kittyfan.php

Not wishing to download even more software, that has to be the famous 'cat
hooks the fan' video.

Hey, I love cats, and I bet I love cats as much as anyone here. I would
never, ever, wish harm on a cat in any way. If this is the video I think it
is, well.

If you have even a small sense of humor, download this video. As far as I
know the cat was uninjured, if the cat had been harmed I'd feel a lot
differently about it.

Lots of cat lovers sent this to me in the past. None of them said the cat
was harmed.

Maybe I'm stupid and wrong, maybe not.

Sometimes we simply have to have a good laugh. Isn't that why we love cats?

Alan Sandoval
January 31st 04, 11:10 AM
"gom" > wrote in message
om...
> http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kittyfan.php

Not wishing to download even more software, that has to be the famous 'cat
hooks the fan' video.

Hey, I love cats, and I bet I love cats as much as anyone here. I would
never, ever, wish harm on a cat in any way. If this is the video I think it
is, well.

If you have even a small sense of humor, download this video. As far as I
know the cat was uninjured, if the cat had been harmed I'd feel a lot
differently about it.

Lots of cat lovers sent this to me in the past. None of them said the cat
was harmed.

Maybe I'm stupid and wrong, maybe not.

Sometimes we simply have to have a good laugh. Isn't that why we love cats?

Luvskats00
January 31st 04, 04:08 PM
I showed this to 3 people..all 4 of us were not laughing!

Luvskats00
January 31st 04, 04:08 PM
I showed this to 3 people..all 4 of us were not laughing!

LeeAnne
February 3rd 04, 03:28 PM
I've seen it too - and yeah, um, it's really not funny. Would everyone get
such a laugh out of it if it were a kid? Oh no, they'd be crying cruelty,
blah blah blah, but since "everyone" says the cat was uninjured it seems to
be OK and it's only a cat, right? Puhlease. Whoever did this should be
tied to a giant ceiling fan and flung off it into a wall and see how they
like it.