PDA

View Full Version : Callisto's retirement news (long)

dsh-diva
August 25th 03, 07:03 PM
>Yesterday Callisto Ritter, champion bringer upper of dishtowels,
(as you may recall, she brings every dish towel she can find up to my
bedroom every night) made a shocking announcement of her sudden
retirement. When questioned, she merely gave a disdainful snif and
licked her nether regions. Speculation is flying about the reason
behind her surprising change of careers. However insiders suspect
that it was the "BIG SILVER BOWL MONSTER" episode that has put an end
to her record breaking streak of late. Rumor has it that her mother
(Jennie) innocently enough, had put a bix silver mixing bowl on the
counter, on a DISHTOWEL to dry,
and when Callisto started her first dishtowel run of the evening,
she pulled that particular towel and the bowl came tumbling down with
it, bouncing and rolling all over the kitchen and scaring the CRAP out
of her. Some even say that Callisto was upstairs, hiding under the
bed before the bowl stopped rolling. Of course, it could all just be
a viscious rumor started by her evil sister Xena, who is herself a
champion of straw stealing. More news later......
Jennie

polonca12000
August 25th 03, 08:34 PM
Looking forward to more news!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

<dsh-diva> wrote in message
s.com...
> >Yesterday Callisto Ritter, champion bringer upper of dishtowels,
> (as you may recall, she brings every dish towel she can find up to my
> bedroom every night) made a shocking announcement of her sudden
> retirement. <snip> More news later......
> Jennie

dsh-diva
August 25th 03, 08:38 PM
On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 21:18:15 +0300, "Marina"
> wrote:

><dsh-diva> wrote.
>
>Oh. poor Callisto. I hope her retirement is only temporary, and she will be
>back to her duties as bringer of dishtowels. (But LOL!)

I hope so too!! I'm so sad she was too scared to go back in the
kitchen last night. She was always so proud of herself dragging those
towels up the stairs, tripping over them, going "mrrowp... mrrowp"
all the way. I'm going to miss that!! Jennie

lrulan
August 25th 03, 10:04 PM
oh dear. Couldn't you leave some dish towels just laying around on the floor
or something for her to pick up so she'll forget the unpleasant experience?
We don't have too many official champion bringer upper of dishtowels
anymore. Give her extra skritches from us.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

<dsh-diva> wrote in message
s.com...
> >Yesterday Callisto Ritter, champion bringer upper of dishtowels,
> (as you may recall, she brings every dish towel she can find up to my
> bedroom every night) made a shocking announcement of her sudden
> retirement. When questioned, she merely gave a disdainful snif and
> licked her nether regions. Speculation is flying about the reason
> behind her surprising change of careers. However insiders suspect
> that it was the "BIG SILVER BOWL MONSTER" episode that has put an end
> to her record breaking streak of late. Rumor has it that her mother
> (Jennie) innocently enough, had put a bix silver mixing bowl on the
> counter, on a DISHTOWEL to dry,
> and when Callisto started her first dishtowel run of the evening,
> she pulled that particular towel and the bowl came tumbling down with
> it, bouncing and rolling all over the kitchen and scaring the CRAP out
> of her. Some even say that Callisto was upstairs, hiding under the
> bed before the bowl stopped rolling. Of course, it could all just be
> a viscious rumor started by her evil sister Xena, who is herself a
> champion of straw stealing. More news later......
> Jennie

Yowie
August 25th 03, 10:48 PM
<dsh-diva> wrote in message
s.com...
> >Yesterday Callisto Ritter, champion bringer upper of dishtowels,
> (as you may recall, she brings every dish towel she can find up to my
> bedroom every night) made a shocking announcement of her sudden
> retirement. When questioned, she merely gave a disdainful snif and
> licked her nether regions. Speculation is flying about the reason
> behind her surprising change of careers. However insiders suspect
> that it was the "BIG SILVER BOWL MONSTER" episode that has put an end
> to her record breaking streak of late. Rumor has it that her mother
> (Jennie) innocently enough, had put a bix silver mixing bowl on the
> counter, on a DISHTOWEL to dry,
> and when Callisto started her first dishtowel run of the evening,
> she pulled that particular towel and the bowl came tumbling down with
> it, bouncing and rolling all over the kitchen and scaring the CRAP out
> of her. Some even say that Callisto was upstairs, hiding under the
> bed before the bowl stopped rolling. Of course, it could all just be
> a viscious rumor started by her evil sister Xena, who is herself a
> champion of straw stealing. More news later......

Phew! I thought for a moment you meant *retired* rather than retired from
dishtowelnapping. I hope she makes a comeback soon, and hte second half of
her champion dishtowel pringing will be even more spectacular than the
first.

Yowie