PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Krinkly Pom-Poms

MP Toolman
February 4th 04, 06:28 PM
Hello everyone,
I have a kitty who goes absolutely spastic over some pom-poms I picked up at a
cat show several years ago. They are her favorite toy and have been loved to
death and I am looking for replacement ones. What I am looking for are regular
craft type pom-poms with bits of mylar in them that make them have a nice
krinkly sound. I have bought regular krinkly mylar pom-poms and they are a no
go, same with just the regular craft pom-poms. I've checked Pet Smart and
Petco, neither of which carry these scarce pom-poms. I've also searched the
web high and low, but can only find the regular mylar and craft type pom-poms.
Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I might find them. Thanks, Julie

Magic Mood Jeep©
February 5th 04, 12:07 AM
are these what you're looking for?
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=1052&Ne=40000&R=3152&Nao=9&N=2002+2011

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

"MP Toolman" > wrote in message
> Hello everyone,
> I have a kitty who goes absolutely spastic over some pom-poms I picked up
at a
> cat show several years ago. They are her favorite toy and have been loved
> death and I am looking for replacement ones. What I am looking for are
regular
> craft type pom-poms with bits of mylar in them that make them have a nice
> krinkly sound. I have bought regular krinkly mylar pom-poms and they are
a no
> go, same with just the regular craft pom-poms. I've checked Pet Smart and
> Petco, neither of which carry these scarce pom-poms. I've also searched
the
> web high and low, but can only find the regular mylar and craft type
pom-poms.
> Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I might find them. Thanks,
Julie

MP Toolman
February 5th 04, 08:56 PM
No Magic Mood Jeep--we have those as well and they are a no go. The ones I am
looking for are just like the regular old craft pom-poms, only with bits
(flecks) of mylar in them. Thanks for the help anyway, Julie

MP Toolman
February 5th 04, 08:56 PM
No Magic Mood Jeep--we have those as well and they are a no go. The ones I am
looking for are just like the regular old craft pom-poms, only with bits
(flecks) of mylar in them. Thanks for the help anyway, Julie

Cheryl
February 6th 04, 02:11 AM
MP Toolman wrote in on
05 Feb 2004:

> No Magic Mood Jeep--we have those as well and they are a no go. The
> ones I am looking for are just like the regular old craft pom-poms,
> only with bits (flecks) of mylar in them. Thanks for the help anyway,
> Julie

I know what mylar-only balls you mean, mine like those but aren't as blown
away by them as much as they are the furry mice. These mylar balls don't
look like the ones I'm thinking of.
http://www.worldpetstore.com/worldpets/glitpompom10.html

--
Cheryl