PDA

View Full Version : 15" Plush Cat Lounger

Ablang
February 15th 04, 03:08 AM
I bought it (cream colored) on sale for $9.99 (that's its original
price) from PetsMart. It's a pet bed made by Companion Road products 800-
806-1410

--
My cat's job is to look pretty, smell good, sleep, eat, pee, & poop, in
that order.

Rachel Breitenfeld
February 15th 04, 03:32 AM
ha! My Prego would never sleep on anything bought with him in mind :-)

"Ablang" > wrote in message
> I bought it (cream colored) on sale for $9.99 (that's its original
> price) from PetsMart. It's a pet bed made by Companion Road products 800-
> 806-1410
>

> --
> My cat's job is to look pretty, smell good, sleep, eat, pee, & poop, in
> that order.

QBall
February 15th 04, 03:34 PM
Mine likes cardboard boxes.

"Rachel Breitenfeld" > wrote in message
> ha! My Prego would never sleep on anything bought with him in mind :-)
> "Ablang" > wrote in message
> > I bought it (cream colored) on sale for $9.99 (that's its original
> > price) from PetsMart. It's a pet bed made by Companion Road products
800-
> > 806-1410
> >

> > --
> > My cat's job is to look pretty, smell good, sleep, eat, pee, & poop, in
> > that order.

QBall
February 15th 04, 03:34 PM
Mine likes cardboard boxes.

"Rachel Breitenfeld" > wrote in message
> ha! My Prego would never sleep on anything bought with him in mind :-)
> "Ablang" > wrote in message
> > I bought it (cream colored) on sale for $9.99 (that's its original
> > price) from PetsMart. It's a pet bed made by Companion Road products
800-
> > 806-1410
> >

> > --
> > My cat's job is to look pretty, smell good, sleep, eat, pee, & poop, in
> > that order.

Just Me
February 15th 04, 06:05 PM
> ha! My Prego would never sleep on anything bought with him in mind :-)

Sounds just like my Murphy. We bought him a radiator hammock for his
birthday as he loves to stretch out by the radiators. He has never ever even
set one paw on it. Our other two cats love it, as do my neighbour's two
cats, another neighbour's two cats and a stray that wanders in once in a
while.

Jane

Just Me
February 15th 04, 06:05 PM
> ha! My Prego would never sleep on anything bought with him in mind :-)

Sounds just like my Murphy. We bought him a radiator hammock for his
birthday as he loves to stretch out by the radiators. He has never ever even
set one paw on it. Our other two cats love it, as do my neighbour's two
cats, another neighbour's two cats and a stray that wanders in once in a
while.

Jane

marc
February 17th 04, 08:09 AM
We bought a lamsfur and lay it an a smaal chair. since bella stays on
it half of her waking time and all of her sleeping time.

> I bought it (cream colored) on sale for $9.99 (that's its original
>price) from PetsMart. It's a pet bed made by Companion Road products 800-
>806-1410
>

>--
>My cat's job is to look pretty, smell good, sleep, eat, pee, & poop, in
>that order.

They came with music in the night

marc
February 17th 04, 08:09 AM
We bought a lamsfur and lay it an a smaal chair. since bella stays on
it half of her waking time and all of her sleeping time.

> I bought it (cream colored) on sale for $9.99 (that's its original
>price) from PetsMart. It's a pet bed made by Companion Road products 800-
>806-1410
>

>--
>My cat's job is to look pretty, smell good, sleep, eat, pee, & poop, in
>that order.

They came with music in the night

LeeAnne
February 18th 04, 08:46 PM
I don't know what the size is that my cat sleeps in, but he has this oval
shaped faux-fur cat bed thing w/sides that come up a couple of inches and he
NEVER leaves it, except to eat, do his business and, occasionally to play or
beg :-)

My sister bought it for him for Xmas and all I could think was 'great,
another cat thing he won't use' - boy was I wrong!!!