PDA

View Full Version : Exercise wheels?

Will Marchant
February 23rd 04, 04:10 PM
I haven't been able to find an exercise wheel like the one shown in
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/frances.peace/heloise.htm and I'd appreciate
any pointers. I've emailed Mrs. Peace but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks very much! CC and Ben will also say thank you! 8)
Will

Magic Mood Jeep©
February 23rd 04, 04:48 PM
PLEASE let us know what they say - I wouldn't mind having one for my
overweight Tennessee!

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

"Will Marchant" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> I haven't been able to find an exercise wheel like the one shown in
> http://web.ukonline.co.uk/frances.peace/heloise.htm and I'd appreciate
> any pointers. I've emailed Mrs. Peace but haven't heard back yet.
>
> Thanks very much! CC and Ben will also say thank you! 8)
> Will

Magic Mood Jeep©
February 23rd 04, 04:48 PM
PLEASE let us know what they say - I wouldn't mind having one for my
overweight Tennessee!

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©
http://www.geocities.com/the_magic_mood_jeep/

"Will Marchant" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> I haven't been able to find an exercise wheel like the one shown in
> http://web.ukonline.co.uk/frances.peace/heloise.htm and I'd appreciate
> any pointers. I've emailed Mrs. Peace but haven't heard back yet.
>
> Thanks very much! CC and Ben will also say thank you! 8)
> Will

Cheryl
February 26th 04, 03:45 AM
"Magic Mood Jeep©" > dumped this in news:y9q_b.386770
$na.593063@attbi_s04 on 23 Feb 2004:

> PLEASE let us know what they say - I wouldn't mind having one for my
> overweight Tennessee!

Way cool. I can picture my fit cat Shamrock loving something like that.
Shadow who could use the exersize wouldn't step foot in it.