PDA

View Full Version : Boredom

Nads
March 3rd 04, 10:21 AM
Has anyone had experience of indoor cats being bored. I play with mine
all the time but he seems to want entertained constantly! Any ideas
appreciated.

Nads

Penelope Baker
March 3rd 04, 01:35 PM
Buy a Pawbreaker for him at http://www.pawbreakers.com! :P

Seriously, it's a good thing :)

Our cats play with them ALL the time.

Peace,
Pen

"Nads" > wrote in message
om...
> Has anyone had experience of indoor cats being bored. I play with mine
> all the time but he seems to want entertained constantly! Any ideas
> appreciated.
>
> Nads

Penelope Baker
March 3rd 04, 01:35 PM
Buy a Pawbreaker for him at http://www.pawbreakers.com! :P

Seriously, it's a good thing :)

Our cats play with them ALL the time.

Peace,
Pen

"Nads" > wrote in message
om...
> Has anyone had experience of indoor cats being bored. I play with mine
> all the time but he seems to want entertained constantly! Any ideas
> appreciated.
>
> Nads

Ted Davis
March 3rd 04, 01:43 PM
On 3 Mar 2004 02:21:15 -0800, (Nads)
wrote:

>Has anyone had experience of indoor cats being bored. I play with mine
>all the time but he seems to want entertained constantly! Any ideas
>appreciated.

More cats. I have twelve, and this morning it was raining: between
the wet cats chasing each other and the dry cats chasing each other or
their own tails, there was no shortage of entertainment ... or
destruction.

T.E.D. )

wrote:

>Has anyone had experience of indoor cats being bored. I play with mine
>all the time but he seems to want entertained constantly! Any ideas
>appreciated.

More cats. I have twelve, and this morning it was raining: between
the wet cats chasing each other and the dry cats chasing each other or
their own tails, there was no shortage of entertainment ... or
destruction.

T.E.D. )

Penelope Baker
March 3rd 04, 01:58 PM
"Ted Davis" > wrote in message
> On 3 Mar 2004 02:21:15 -0800, (Nads)
> wrote:
>
>>Has anyone had experience of indoor cats being bored. I play with mine
>>all the time but he seems to want entertained constantly! Any ideas
>>appreciated.
>>

> More cats. I have twelve, and this morning it was raining: between
> the wet cats chasing each other and the dry cats chasing each other or
> their own tails, there was no shortage of entertainment ... or
> destruction.

More cats is always a good solution too! :-)

Peace,
Penelope (who is SOOOO itching for a new kitten herself...)
--
Pawbreakers - The Candy for Cats!
http://www.pawbreakers.com

Penelope Baker