PDA

View Full Version : Re: Abandoned Kitten - Day 3: Weeble Pics

August 25th 03, 10:35 PM
"Magic Mood Jeep" > wrote:

> Finally took a few pictures of Weeble, just uploaded them to his own
> photo album on webshots. If it doesn't show up, it usually takes a
> few minutes after I upload them to show on my photo albums page.

He's so cute!!

I have to admit that I usually don't think little tiny kittens are that
cute - they don't look much like cats yet. They start getting cute around
3-4 weeks, usually (IMO). But Weeble looks adorable, and I get the feeling
he's going to be a very handsome cat when he grows up. :)

Joyce

Marina
August 26th 03, 05:10 AM
"Magic Mood Jeep©" > wrote
> Finally took a few pictures of Weeble, just uploaded them to his own photo
> album on webshots. If it doesn't show up, it usually takes a few minutes
> after I upload them to show on my photo albums page.

Aww, what a tiny little tyke. Thank you for taking care of him, it mjst be a
lot of work to be a surrogate Mummy for such a little one.

--
Marina

polonca12000
August 26th 03, 01:18 PM
What a charming little kitty. Major KF!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Stephen & Kellie Alia" > wrote in message
> Weeble is so adorable. He's lucky to have found such a proud owner. How
> could anyone turn down that precious face. Good luck with him.
>
> Kellie
>
> "Magic Mood Jeep©" > wrote in message
> > Finally took a few pictures of Weeble, just uploaded them to his own
photo
> > album on webshots. If it doesn't show up, it usually takes a few
minutes
> > after I upload them to show on my photo albums page.
> >
> > --
> > The ONE and ONLY
> > lefthanded-pathetic-paranoid-psychotic-sarcastic-wiseass-ditzy
> former-blonde
> > in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©
> > http://www.geocities.com/the_magic_mood_jeep/
> > http://community.webshots.com/user/mgcmdjeep