PDA

View Full Version : Re: Two pictures

Bev
August 25th 03, 11:29 PM
dsh-diva wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 19:42:09 +0300, "Marina"
> > wrote:
>
> >I just realised it must be at least a *week* since I posted any pics of the
> >cats! Too long! :oD I've been too caught up in work. So, here's one of
> >Frank:
> >
> >http://tinyurl.com/l4eh
> >
> >and one of Nikki:
> >
> >http://tinyurl.com/l4em
>
> Great pics Marina, as always. I have to get one of those kitty tents
> for my girls. I think they would love it! Jennie

I showed the pix of Frank to Bonnie and she fell in love immediately,
lol.

Bev
--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.

Brenda Watkins
August 26th 03, 04:20 AM
"Marina" > wrote in message
> I just realised it must be at least a *week* since I posted any pics of
the
> cats! Too long! :oD I've been too caught up in work. So, here's one of
> Frank:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/l4eh
>
> and one of Nikki:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/l4em
>
> --
> Marina

they're both so cute!
Brenda

Marina
August 26th 03, 04:52 AM
"Bev" > wrote

> I showed the pix of Frank to Bonnie and she fell in love immediately,
> lol.

Hm, Bev. I know that Bonnie is fearless, but is she really up to facing
Waffles? ;o)

--
Marina

Marina
August 26th 03, 02:55 PM
"bewtifulfreak" > wrote
<snip>
> They're both real
> dolls....are they related, or do they both just happen to have the same
> coloration?

It is possible that Frank is Nikki's Dad. He was in the vicinity of Nikki's
Mum at the right time, and he wasn't "fixed" yet (Finnish vets don't like to
do the snip on cats younger than one year) and I didn't know there was a
girl cat in the area. I was also young and stupid, just like Frank was (8
months or so). The mother was a tortie, so that supports the theory that
Frank is her Dad.

But whether he is her biological Daddy or not, he certainly is her adopted
one. When she was a kitten, he cared for her like the best Mummy ever,
washing her, and even suckling her (!) when she missed her real Mummy.

--
Marina, who really likes tabbies best, but ended up with two tuxedoes
because they needed rescuing