PDA

View Full Version : Rescued Kitten For Sale~possible Burmese/Siamese mix~Phoenix area

Lynne
July 27th 03, 09:33 PM
Hi! I live in Phoenix,AZ and last Monday night at midnight I found a
young scared lost kitten in front of my Post Office. There are no
houses near this Post Office,so I don't know how she could have gotten
there. She appears to be well-cared for,and all of her toenails had
been clipped with toenail clippers,so I know someone had her as an
indoor kitten. I placed a "found" ad in the newspaper and put signs up
around the Post Office and no one has claimed her. I can't keep her
because I have 2 dogs who don't like cats. I've been keeping her in a
separate room from them. I've called all of the No-Kill shelters and
they are all full.

So to get to the point: I have a BEAUTIFUL KITTEN FOR SALE for $20.
Female,about 10 weeks old. Beautiful SOLID DARK BROWN in color. Her
fur is a little longer than a domestic shorthair and is very
shiny,silky,and soft. Her dark brown color makes me think she is a
BURMESE,but her body shape is like a SIAMESE,she has a long thin
body,and a very long tail. Her eyes are not very round,they slant
upwards at the outer corners,and they are a beautiful tan/gold color.
She is very sweet and loving,and purrs a lot. She loves to be held in
any position,even on her back. I have named her Sienna,but you can
re-name her if you'd like.

Email me at if you'd like to see her. I am in
Phoenix,AZ.
I can maybe keep her for 1 to 2 more weeks and then as a last resort I
would take her to the Humane Society.
Thanks! Lynne :-)

Troy
July 28th 03, 11:01 AM
(Lynne) wrote in message >...

> Her dark brown color makes me think she is a
> BURMESE,but her body shape is like a SIAMESE,she has a long thin
> body,and a very long tail. Her eyes are not very round,they slant
> upwards at the outer corners,and they are a beautiful tan/gold color.
> She is very sweet and loving,and purrs a lot. She loves to be held in
> any position,even on her back. I have named her Sienna,but you can
> re-name her if you'd like.

Sounds like you've got yourself a tonkinese? A burmese-siamese mix!

Troy.

Lynne
July 28th 03, 03:42 PM
> Sounds like you've got yourself a tonkinese? A burmese-siamese mix!
>
> Troy.

Thanks for the info! I think you're right. See this webpage:

http://www.tonkinesebreedassociation.org/PatternDiff.htm

She looks like the one they call "Natural"-Body Color "Sable
Brown",about half way down the page.
Lynne :-)

LauraK
August 6th 03, 12:16 AM
>Thanks for the info! I think you're right. See this webpage:
>
>http://www.tonkinesebreedassociation.org/PatternDiff.htm
>
>She looks like the one they call "Natural"-Body Color "Sable
>Brown",about half way down the page.
>Lynne :-)

I would strongly recommend that you contact the burmese rescue for help in
placing the kitten in a good home or putting it in foster care until a home can
be found.
http://www.burmesecat.org/rescue/
If they can't help, try Siamese Rescue.
http://www.siameserescue.org