PDA

View Full Version : West Los Angeles

Kevin Krell
August 13th 03, 08:16 AM
Can anyone connect me with someone who could take in a "park" mother
cat with her 4-5 kittens (5 days old)? She's sweet, not wild, but
scared of everything. I think she was originally dumped because she
was pregnant, and has already lost one litter. This little cat
doesn't mix at all with the many other cats at the park (many of whom
are already neutered, and seem to fend well), and the area is not
really that safe for her. The local Feral Cat Alliance has been
notified, but no word as yet of possible help. I'm able to feed them,
but unable to bring them home, and I'd love for her to get neutered
and have a better life (at least the kittens). Capture would be easy
(pick up cat, put in box, gather kittens).

Kevin

Mary
August 14th 03, 05:49 PM
>Can anyone connect me with someone who could take in a "park" mother
>cat with her 4-5 kittens (5 days old)?

Try http://www.kittenrescue.org What color are the kittens? Long or short hair?
If they're real pretty with longer fur, it'll be much easier to find them
homes. I personally don't care about looks but others do. I'm full up with baby
squirrels right now or I'd take them in to foster.