PDA

View Full Version : HELP - LOST CAT

Dale
September 14th 03, 03:58 PM
Hi, if anyone has seen a black cat in the Collingwood road area of
paignton, Devon, England, please e-mail me at

He has a couple of bald patches from fighting, very friendly and
microchipped
He could be locking in a garage or shed as he's very nosy

He has been missing since Saturday 13th September

MaryL
September 15th 03, 04:02 AM
"Dale" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi, if anyone has seen a black cat in the Collingwood road area of
> paignton, Devon, England, please e-mail me at
>

> He has a couple of bald patches from fighting, very friendly and
> microchipped
> He could be locking in a garage or shed as he's very nosy
>
> He has been missing since Saturday 13th September

Have you posted flyers with this information and his picture? That is a
good way to get the attention of people in the area. Be sure to post them
in a fairly broad perimeter around your home. A notice in your local
newspaper would also be helpful -- and, of course, telephone calls to the
neighbors.

MaryL

amp11pleasedontspam
September 16th 03, 07:08 AM
Getting out and talking to people could sure be a good idea - just talking
to people walking around in the neighborhood could be a good idea. If
you have a picture and/or poster it could help to be able to show people.
And going out again and again to talk to people that you did not talk to
before.

Also going out and calling your kitty when it is quiet can find a kitty,
because the cat can hear you and may not be so confused by other sounds.

Some links with ideas for finding pets are:

http://www.missingpet.net/advice/index.html

http://www.petrescue.com/library/find-pet.pdf

http://www.petrescue.com/library/find-pet.htm

http://www.mcvicker.com/hsscv/hsscv2.htm