PDA

View Full Version : Resource for Litterbox Training or Re-introduction

Karen M.
October 17th 03, 11:14 PM
Dr. Elsey's Cat Attract Cat Litter -
"Developed by veterinarian in a feline-only practice, Cat Attract Litter
is designed to make it easier to get cats of all ages trained or
re-trained to use the litterbox. This clay-based clumping litter has
just the right texture, particle size and a unique herbal scent which is
proven to attract cats. It is scoopable, 99% dust free and contains
chlorophyll for natural odor control. Each bag includes a booklet with
step-by-step instructions for using Cat Attract and useful tips for
getting any cat to use the litter box. Also includes an unconditional
manufacturer's guarantee."

I hate to advertise for them, but PetSmart is the only place so far I've
seen offer it in my online searching. I'll be checking with my local pet
supply store and see if they'll stock it.

Karen
October 18th 03, 01:25 AM
in article , Karen M. at
wrote on 10/17/03 5:14 PM:

> Dr. Elsey's Cat Attract Cat Litter -
> "Developed by veterinarian in a feline-only practice, Cat Attract Litter
> is designed to make it easier to get cats of all ages trained or
> re-trained to use the litterbox. This clay-based clumping litter has
> just the right texture, particle size and a unique herbal scent which is
> proven to attract cats. It is scoopable, 99% dust free and contains
> chlorophyll for natural odor control. Each bag includes a booklet with
> step-by-step instructions for using Cat Attract and useful tips for
> getting any cat to use the litter box. Also includes an unconditional
> manufacturer's guarantee."
>
> I hate to advertise for them, but PetSmart is the only place so far I've
> seen offer it in my online searching. I'll be checking with my local pet
> supply store and see if they'll stock it.

I've seen it at my vets.

Karen

Karen M.
October 20th 03, 07:59 PM
Karen > wrote in message >...
> in article , Karen M. at
> wrote on 10/17/03 5:14 PM:
>
> > Dr. Elsey's Cat Attract Cat Litter -
> > "Developed by veterinarian in a feline-only practice, Cat Attract Litter
> > is designed to make it easier to get cats of all ages trained or
> > re-trained to use the litterbox. This clay-based clumping litter has
> > just the right texture, particle size and a unique herbal scent which is
> > proven to attract cats. It is scoopable, 99% dust free and contains
> > chlorophyll for natural odor control. Each bag includes a booklet with
> > step-by-step instructions for using Cat Attract and useful tips for
> > getting any cat to use the litter box. Also includes an unconditional
> > manufacturer's guarantee."
> >
> > I hate to advertise for them, but PetSmart is the only place so far I've
> > seen offer it in my online searching. I'll be checking with my local pet
> > supply store and see if they'll stock it.
> >

> I've seen it at my vets.
>
> Karen

It's working!! They actually have been digging in the litter box for fun!! :)

LauraK
October 20th 03, 10:30 PM

>It's working!! They actually have been digging in the litter box for fun!! :)

My latest adopted cat does that. He's fascinate by the litter boxes. When I
clean them, he's right there by every scoopful. He loves litter changing
nights. He gets in the clean litter and digs to China -- in both boxes.

http://www.madmousergraphics.com
web design, print design, photography

-L.
October 20th 03, 10:57 PM
(Karen M.) wrote in message >...
> Karen > wrote in message >...
> > in article , Karen M. at
> > wrote on 10/17/03 5:14 PM:
> >
> > > Dr. Elsey's Cat Attract Cat Litter -
> > > "Developed by veterinarian in a feline-only practice, Cat Attract Litter
> > > is designed to make it easier to get cats of all ages trained or
> > > re-trained to use the litterbox. This clay-based clumping litter has
> > > just the right texture, particle size and a unique herbal scent which is
> > > proven to attract cats. It is scoopable, 99% dust free and contains
> > > chlorophyll for natural odor control. Each bag includes a booklet with
> > > step-by-step instructions for using Cat Attract and useful tips for
> > > getting any cat to use the litter box. Also includes an unconditional
> > > manufacturer's guarantee."
> > >
> > > I hate to advertise for them, but PetSmart is the only place so far I've
> > > seen offer it in my online searching. I'll be checking with my local pet
> > > supply store and see if they'll stock it.
> > >

> > I've seen it at my vets.
> >
> > Karen
>

> It's working!! They actually have been digging in the litter box for fun!! :)

I've used it and recommended it many times for retraining and breaking
kittens. The stuff is great. I used to buy it from Pet Club in San
Jose. The Dr. Elsey site should have a 1-800 number to call, to find
a distributor in your area.

-L.

Karen M.
October 21st 03, 12:37 AM

wrote on 10/17/03 5:14 PM:

>>>I've seen it at my vets.
>>>
>>>Karen
>>

>>It's working!! They actually have been digging in the litter box for fun!! :)
>

> I've used it and recommended it many times for retraining and breaking
> kittens. The stuff is great. I used to buy it from Pet Club in San
> Jose. The Dr. Elsey site should have a 1-800 number to call, to find
> a distributor in your area.
>
> -L.

I agree. It's nice to have this as another training tool. Marmie even
goes in and covers up Harley's poo better when she's in there. :)

Cheryl
October 21st 03, 11:21 PM
In om,
Karen M. > composed with style:

> It's working!! They actually have been digging in the litter box
> for fun!! :)

That must be miracle stuff! Sure will make them more adoptable. lol
:) You GO girl!

Karen M.
October 22nd 03, 06:29 PM
"Cheryl" > wrote in message >...
> In om,
> Karen M. > composed with style:
> >
> > It's working!! They actually have been digging in the litter box
> > for fun!! :)
>
> That must be miracle stuff! Sure will make them more adoptable. lol
> :) You GO girl!

I never knew poop could make me so excited... ;)

Cheryl
October 22nd 03, 11:34 PM
In om,
Karen M. > composed with style:
> "Cheryl" > wrote in message
>> In om,
>> Karen M. > composed with style:
>>>
>>> It's working!! They actually have been digging in the litter box
>>> for fun!! :)
>>
>> That must be miracle stuff! Sure will make them more adoptable.
>> lol :) You GO girl!
>
> I never knew poop could make me so excited... ;)

HA! Sad to say I feel the same way. lol

Karen M.
October 23rd 03, 01:06 AM
I hear there are "special" magazines and clubs for people like us,
Cheryl... ;)

Cheryl wrote:

> In om,
> Karen M. > composed with style:
>
>>"Cheryl" > wrote in message
>>
>>>In om,
>>>Karen M. > composed with style:

>>>That must be miracle stuff! Sure will make them more adoptable.
>>>lol :) You GO girl!
>>
>>I never knew poop could make me so excited... ;)
>

> HA! Sad to say I feel the same way. lol

-L.
October 23rd 03, 02:00 AM
"Cheryl" > wrote in message >...
> In om,
> Karen M. > composed with style:
> > "Cheryl" > wrote in message
> >> In om,
> >> Karen M. > composed with style:

> >> That must be miracle stuff! Sure will make them more adoptable.
> >> lol :) You GO girl!
> >
> > I never knew poop could make me so excited... ;)
>
> HA! Sad to say I feel the same way. lol

Girl, since Peewee had his blockage, I have been Turd Hunter
Extraordinaire! I've never been so happy to see a fully-formed turd
in my life. ;)

-L.

Cheryl
October 23rd 03, 02:20 AM
In ,
Karen M. > composed with style:
> I hear there are "special" magazines and clubs for people like us,
> Cheryl... ;)

Cat Feciers

Karen M.
October 23rd 03, 03:54 AM
Okay, now you've really crossed the line! First you make me spit on my
monitor, now I have a sore throat, and laughing is making it hurt! Will
your torture never stop??? :) hee hee hee