PDA

View Full Version : MouserCam

Mouser Mousehole
November 7th 03, 02:42 AM
At last! MouserCam is operating again. MouserCam is usually switched on
any time between 9pm AEST and 12am AEST (Australian Eastern Standard
Time - about GMT+15 hours)
My page is at http://mouserspage.cjb.net Click on the MouserCam link to
see the latest image of me. I am almost 11 years old now, so I don't
know how long it will be before I retire from being an internet star.
Thanks for your interest! :)

Mouser Mousehole

Mouser Mousehole
November 7th 03, 03:07 AM
Sorry! AEST is actually GMT +10 hours. D'oh!